US Harper's Bazaar April 2010 : Demi Moore by Mark Seliger

For like the two people that care, here is the subscriber's cover. Its actually really nice in real life ... I actually don't mind who is on the cover this time because this is the brightest Bazaar in a while. Ok I take that back but the colours are really nice.

Harper's Bazaar April 2010
Demi Moore by Peter Lindbergh

source: scanned by me

I hoped it would be that shot, that giraffe is so gorgeous, not to mention the sand, sea and sky.

is it wrong to say I would have been happy with the giraffe by itself?!

^
Elizabeth Hurley and Hugh Grant were photographed with a monkey in September 1996.

scan by dfl-001

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Giraffe the first animal on Bazaar's cover?

Aside from the Liz/Hugh cover there was also the Paris/Nicole cover with their dogs and I do believe the Kirsten Dunst subcribers cover also had her walking some dogs.

I must disagree with my friends here, US Bazaar has gotten just plain wierd!

OM! That subscribers cover is LOVELY :wub:

the suscribers cover is pretty lovely, although i think it's not a fitting choice for a cover.

Animals are really making it onto April magazine covers. The subscriber cover is actually.. nice.
The colours are really good and it has that fresh look about it.

This is my fav shot from the editorial ... and hoped they would use it ... and here we go... but with a real model it would be so much better...

She looks great on the cover! And Demi doesn't look half bad either.

The subscriber's cover is really beautiful! I was kinda hoping they would choose that shot for it. Thanks for posting, TinsleyV. Now, I'm really looking forward to Toni's ed.

Animals are really winning this month...first a camel/dromedary on Vogue Paris, now this :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->