US Harper's Bazaar June/July 2016 : Kendall Jenner by Karl Lagerfeld

artemovartem

Reaction score
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld ​
Styling: Elissa Santisi
Editor: Laura Brown

Well, it could've been much worse. Can't believe Karl shot this, such a strong image. It's flawless, glossy and luxe, plus I love the angle. Next to GQ, it's quite possibly her best cover yet.

actually for Kendall's standards this is pretty great! LOL!

I think she looks older than she really is, but other than that it looks okay.

Wow, love the shot with the bandeau top! I think this might've looked even better if he shot it outdoors.

I always find US Harper's Bazaar's model choices a bit weird. Daria Werbowy, Anna Ewers, Kendall. These girls are not really favourites of this magazine. And for Glenda to gamble on Kendall for a dual month cover must mean that she thinks this will sell well.

NinaGarciaHorrifying.gif

She looks plastic. Dead in the eyes. Awkward angle.

I like the concept and I think she´s pretty but this angle doesn´t do her any favors. She hardly looks like herself so if Bazaar was trying to capitalize on her fame, they failed miserably.

Whoa, this is actaully stunning! Possibly the best cover they have done in a long while! Even their ugly text layout works with the image, she looks beautiful, and the make-up is amazing, and in such focus!! Folk at EL will be happy. Very surprised how well it turned out.

LOL

What is going on in Karls head? :shock:
Until a few years ago Karl would never like this crap

She's posing like she's trying to sell sunlotion or something ....

Kendall looks better than she usually does in print but this is still far from a good cover...

This is a gorgeous cover... I just wished her eyes were a bit more open especially since she has some stunning brown eyes...:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks super ugly, like old and trashy... And the make-up is horrible! Looks like she had plastic surgery.

But overall it's not that bad for Harper's standards. Want to read Karl talking about men. :lol:

Overall I quite like it, I just hate the hand placement; it makes it seem as if she fell over and hurt her neck. I guess this means Kendall won't be appearing on Vogue's June cover after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->