US Harper's Bazaar June/July 2016 : Kendall Jenner by Karl Lagerfeld

I know no one who buys American Harper's Bazaar. I'd rather buy a Taiwanese Cosmopolitan...

Gosh, this magazine is so cheap and dead!

She's beautiful but not stunning so always emotionless, and yes without her mom and Kim she'd be nothing.

This could have been a good editorial , but...Kendall simply is the worst print model in the league of models of that high of a popularity, and just can't produce anything exciting or even decent

Last edited by a moderator:
I know no one who buys American Harper's Bazaar. I'd rather buy a Taiwanese Cosmopolitan...

Gosh, this magazine is so cheap and dead!

I've never skipped an issue since February 2009 (have a few issues before then also) but I can't deny there has been a huge decline in quality over the recent years. American Bazaar has such a rich history in fashion photography and used to produce some incredible content. I can recall being massively excited to read the reviews (circa 2008-2009) each and every month but now it's a very different story.. that's for definite. US Bazaar are in desperate need of new blood.

Don't know if anyone still subscribes here but the subs cover is the shot of Kendall in the black Michael Kors swimsuit, red masthead and minimal font.. feels very retro and I'm unafraid to admit that I love it! :heart:

Does anyone know how well (or bad) is performing this magazine in sales? because there must be a reason Glenda sticks as EIC of HB......maybe sells very well.....anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->