US Harper's Bazaar November 2011 : Beyonce by Terry Richardson

amazing! i really love the cover,the way how Beyoncé "whips" her hair,and looks as strong as she feels right now because of her pregnancy.Also I'm really glad for Terry this time,the editorial looks "playful,and fun" like @mm6789 said,and the cover gives me positive vibes.This made me happy.^_^^_^

Just no. From the pose to the flying hair to the open mouth. Just can't deal with Bazaar anymore.

I normally love what HB does with Beyonce, here while it's good, it's not as great.

I think the setting could be better.

i'm glad the subscriber cover is slightly better, but still horrible enough. what was the point of that cover again??

This has to be her 20th fashion magazine cover of 2011...same old recycled "stars".....

Why does she have to be everywhere, all the time? I am not a fan (obviously) but even if I was, after all this time and all the covers I'd still get sick of her.

Why does she have to be everywhere, all the time? I am not a fan (obviously) but even if I was, after all this time and all the covers I'd still get sick of her.

Because we must be convinced to buy her album. They won't stop until enough copies are sold! :shock:

Because we must be convinced to buy her album. They won't stop until enough copies are sold! :shock:

hahahaha LOL that's so true :D

I read somewhere that first people did not like her new album, but when she announced she was pregnant, the sales went up so the baby helped ou too :P

I won't. You act like she graced on every single magazine covers. :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, just turn away from it. Problem solve.

I love the cover. The editorial could have been better.

The cover looks like a try-hard UK Bazaar cover.

At least Glenda seems to be trying lately.

Hideous newsstand cover, she looks mentally ill. Boring and uninspired editorial, but what else could I expect from the union of Beyonce and Terry?

i love both covers but the subs cover is awesome...love the movement in her outfit and hair

There's something very Tyra/Rupaul's Drag Race about both covers. Is she promoting her pregnancy?

^^ if she's promoting her pregnancy it's a major fail.. can't see her baby bump, unlike what they did to Britney few years back

Ugh, the cover is an eyesore.. I don't dislike Beyonce but Terry Richardson here :ninja: Even though I'm accustomed to his photos, I find those pics just cheap.

HQ
Star: Beyonce
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Hair: Kimberly Kimble
Make-Up: Francesca Tolot

imcmag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam