Nylon May 2004 : Maggie Gyllenhaal by Terry Richardson

Originally posted by DeLaRentaGirl+Apr 24th, 2004 - 11:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeLaRentaGirl @ Apr 24th, 2004 - 11:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 10:16 am
surpised no one has mentioned terry richardson's hand in the shot....(at her neck)...
that creeps me out a bit...but then, so does terry richardson...:ninja:
Haha. Who isn't creeped out by Terry Richardsen? Susan Eldridge I guess... [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Whoa. She's one of those gals who can get away by not being classically beautiful like so many celebs! She has interesting face...not glamorous or elegant, but funky and angular. I really prefer her as seen in the movie 40 Days and 40 Nights where she has shoulder length blond hair. For some reason the hair color and style is so Maggie and more appealing.

Originally posted by jessa010@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 7:47 pm
I wish the cover could look better. I like Maggie ... but sometimes .. I don't know -- she reminds me of a sad sad puppy found lost on the street.

:P
520764.jpg

:rofl: :buzz:

I love this cover.It is intimate and delicately beautiful. It seems personal like juergen teller's photographs and maggie can speak volumes with her eyes. It is very nice.SHE HAS GREAT PERSONAL STYLE.sHE IN UNCONVENTIONALY BEAUTIFUL.

She's on the cover of Time Out NY this week-

I didn't know if it deserved its own topic, but a mod can move if they they think so :smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :sick: :sick: :sick:

i hope i am just in a ticklish mood...but this picture is not flattering...even for a terry richardson. and she has not established her good looks to go about a campaign to un-do them. this is a photo someone like a gisele or scarlett johanssen (sp?) should have done...

... she always looks sad.. even with a slight smile on her face.. it's her eyes... they're crooked or somethin..

I still loved her in Secretary though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->