US Harper’s Bazaar September 2021 : Beyoncé by Campbell Addy

Hate that she can put her clothing line on basically any cover but looking forward to the other looks. Those gold pants are perfect for her on stage, the second shot in them would have been a much cover.

This look like Beyoncé circa 2007 with that golden Balenciaga leggings. I thought she moved on that era aesthetically.

The first cover is boring but the second one is nice.

I wish magazines will give high fashion treatment for her, she looks so good in her videos but her magazines covers are so underwhelming.

Rihanna called and she would like her chap denim boots from 2016 back. Thanks. Also, Ivy Park is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. At least the Kardashians seem to have their finger on the pulse of what young girls want. Beyoncé just steps out with one dated look after the next and, with magazines having no back bone these days, they let her plaster them on the cover.

SO CHEAP OMG lol this is crazy: Is Samira going to survive another year??? I meannnnn: Farneti 2 ''The return'' - coming soon in theaters near you ahahaha :rofl:.

- This cover is tragic, it's sooooo passé!!!
- Beyoncé I mean for me I even forgot she was still singing
- The styling is 90's bad: whoever did this should return to school
- The hair looks cheap
- The poses??? Who's the amateur photographer??
- Even the layout looks lackluster

RESULTS:
- perfect cover shoot for Instagram
- one of the worst celebrity shoots for Fashion lovers = a.k.a The Fashion Spot people

Anyways, Beyoncé is on automatic mode: nothing she does surprises me or excites me, she's selling her clothes or makeup or whatever. We never hear her speak genuinely on video interviews, she's super shy and or introverted (nothing wrong with that, some people are just like that) but to be in the limelight and not give interesting thought-out interviews on paper also gives the impression she does not care or does not want to communicate. She sings yes, she sings well and is a success yes but when I see her in magazines personally I know it will be a total bore: every single time. Say what you want but Rihanna and Lady Gaga excel in the magazines world because they give us something: style, cool poses, they enjoy doing covers and dressing up. Beyoncé to me gives the feeling that she forces herself to do these shoots, the pout and her way of posing or looking is like ''when do we finish?'' lol sorry about the rant but yeah that's what this cover made me think ok.

Beyonce has terrible fashion taste. She has many talents though. This ivy Park line is a big no.

The only time I was impressed by her for a magazine was with The Gentlewoman.

Bravo to Samira to have her for the September issue.

When Carine's work appeared in Bazaar, it was usually the worst part of the issue - we're not talking about someone who can move from magazine to magazine and bring the Vogue Paris editorial magic everywhere they go. That time was a set of circumstances which is not likely to ever be repeated.

I'm glad I didn't throw away any of my old Bazaars, because Glenda's looking good these days.

Such a wasted opportunity. I don’t know what “era” this is for her, but it’s instantly forgettable and I wish she would give magazines more creative freedom when it comes to styling, photographer, etc.

:lol::lol::lol:
Glenda Bailey approves!

Why is the new cover design so atrociously bad and cheap for the flagship edition? God!
Watch how the majority of magazine buyers will rush to get the Aniston cover over Vogue and Bazaar.

Nina Garcia, your move!

Also, Ivy Park is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Wait, I thought every Ivy park drop literally sold out before even getting on the website. That said I actually don't mind the first shot despite the extreme Ivy Park branding but the editorial seems lazy I wish we could see the Beyonce on her album artwork which looks more like Retro Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->