US InStyle April 2018 : Demi Lovato by Carter Smith

As Kim Jong-il once said, 'Everything sunny all the time always' :Pink:

But seriously, it seems the sky is always blue on an Instyle cover regardless of whoever's shooting it. Throw in a red dress, and you've nailed their recipe. Maybe this is Laura Bailey's equivalent of Bazaar's digital white backdrop.

I don't think Demi looks great on either covers. Surprised to see her book such a big title, but she match the Selena/Zendaya fold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographer Carter Smith
Fashion Editor: Law Roach
Hair: Teddy Charles
Makeup: Daniel Martin
Manicurist: Michelle Saunders

DXs_PGbc_UQAMvi_Vh-2.jpg

instyle.com

Awful cover. Terrible styling and art direction and the proportions seem off.. as if they've digitally stretched Demi. The colours are uninspired and overdone, even the silly fonts feel amateur, not to mention that Angelina cover line sounds more Cosmo than InStyle.

Awful cover. Terrible styling and art direction and the proportions seem off.. as if they've digitally stretched Demi. The colours are uninspired and overdone, even the silly fonts feel amateur, not to mention that Angelina cover line sounds more Cosmo than InStyle.

The shot in the green jumpsuit reminds me of the time she punched her dancer in an airplane. Love her either way.

The main cover just looks so unflattering? The close up shots work the best. I'm really sad that Laura's InStyle hasn't turned out to be anything all that great.

Yes, 2018 has been dreadful thus far for covers

Sub cover

Ph: Phil Poynter
Fashion Editor: Jessica de Ruiter
Hair: Ben Skervin
Makeup: Lisa Storey
Manicure: Michelle Saunders
Actress: Ellen Pompeo

ellen-pompeo-instyle-01.jpg

instyle.com

What a Feeling
Photographer Alexander Saladrigas
Stylist: Jimi Urquiaga
Hair: Shinya Nakagawa
Makeup: Ai Yokomizo
Manicurist: Geraldine Holford
Model: Dilone

US InStyle Digital Edition

A Girl Has No Shame
Photographer Tung Walsh
Stylist: Sam Ranger
Hair: José Quijano
Makeup: Zoe Taylor
Model: Maisie Williams

US InStyle Digital Edition

DAMN, why didn't Ellen Pompeo get the actual cover?! She poses so good!

The few images of Angelina that I saw from her interview are a class above this cover story, so I hope some other edition of InStyle runs with that on the front instead.

Not sure if Pompeo has an actual cover because I got the Demi cover in the mail.

The few images of Angelina that I saw from her interview are a class above this cover story, so I hope some other edition of InStyle runs with that on the front instead.

The credits from the back of the mag say they're from a Guerlain campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->