US InStyle March 2021 : Kate Hudson by AB+DM

Seventeen magazine much??? Her way of booking these covers and longevity career while doing bare minimum is worthy of "Unsolved Mysteries" episode.

Kate Hudson is perfect for the Instyle reader, and it's not a compliment.
But was it really necessary to style her like a TikToker?

It’s the March issue not April Fools’ issue. This is exactly what SNL or MadTV would produce for their skit if they were to make fun of fashion magazines.

You just know they all thought they were being so funny, clever, edgy, hip, etc with that styling.

The 90s raver styling is certainly interesting. I’ll give them that.

why styled her like that??? Why did she agree...looks clowny...even as a 90’s tribute falls flat

It’s 2021 how is this woman still relevant enough for magazines covers???

I...
*sighing in disapproval* *rolling my eyes*

what the hell is she wearing? is it from that Justin Bieber’s line of clothing that has smile emojis everywhere?

she’s a beautiful woman who always photographs well but to do this?

cute if they posted this for instagram
but for magazine cover? InStyle? what a choice

When I have a mid-life crisis, I think I'll just buy a sport convertible instead.

God save American magazines. Not even the youngest, most fashionable, smartest, most articulate +++++++ editor can save this dying industry.

As long as the industry continuously sacrifices itself for social media / digital validation, there will be no hope. I reckon it will just slowly fade until there is no more. Clicks not sales.

Watch the young ones post this on TikTok. "Kate Hudson's smiley shirt dupe" "Kate Hudson's pants dupe" "Recreating Kate Hudson's hair" +++

No your core readers.

Funny. I was just discussing her with a friend last week. He's a fan and wants a comeback. I've never gotten her appeal and this cover does nothing to change it. And to echo everyone, why is she still booking covers in 2021.

Hudson is part of a musical drama (directed and written (not only) by the musician/songwriter Sia), called Music. I watched the trailer and it looks good. also, Hudson sings in the movie and I was gobsmacked! she is amazing! (I’ve only watched trailers).

so I guess this InStyle cover goes on with the promotion of the film. surprised that she’s bot booking bigger magazines though.

Funny. I was just discussing her with a friend last week. He's a fan and wants a comeback. I've never gotten her appeal and this cover does nothing to change it. And to echo everyone, why is she still booking covers in 2021.

I actually really like her as an actress. She was wonderful in Almost Famous. Too bad she never followed it up with anything half decent. Still, I think she has this positive, joyful energy about her; when cast correctly, she can be great. I actually am surprised she never really happened. I wonder if it's because she wasn't really that serious about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->