US InStyle November 2017 : Chrissy Teigen by Carter Smith

Can't stand this girl, she is obnoxious with her opinions and doesn't have much (if any) talent - I know the woman who actually wrote her cookbook. I thought she was at least photogenic, but this cover is horrible.

I really miss Ariel even when he was bad, he was better than any good this woman can do.

Laura Brown is a joke. She ruined Bazaar with Glenda.

Laura has ruined InStyle, which used to be a bit of a guilty pleasure. She seems to try too hard to be friends with all of the celebrities while the actual quality of the magazine suffers.

For someone who doesn't have a big contract with a brand which usually propels this kind of coverage, she sure gets a lot of attention, good for her! I think Chrissy is popular with the average reader, and is successful in her own right, so i don't get why the media continues to refer to her first and foremost as a model when it's so obviously not true. It's almost like she became a TV personality and host, married John and did all these other completely legitimate and successful endeavours and then they've for some reason concocted this revisionist history that she was/is a supermodel? Lots of figures in the media and hollywood started out doing the kind of commercial modelling she did, but you don't refer to them as models. Why can't the media call Chrissy a successful businesswoman and media personality instead of John Legend's supermodel wife?

she looks like selena gomez on the newsstand cover. the photoshop is cray cray and the editorial is just tacky.

For someone who doesn't have a big contract with a brand which usually propels this kind of coverage, she sure gets a lot of attention, good for her! I think Chrissy is popular with the average reader, and is successful in her own right, so i don't get why the media continues to refer to her first and foremost as a model when it's so obviously not true. It's almost like she became a TV personality and host, married John and did all these other completely legitimate and successful endeavours and then they've for some reason concocted this revisionist history that she was/is a supermodel? Lots of figures in the media and hollywood started out doing the kind of commercial modelling she did, but you don't refer to them as models. Why can't the media call Chrissy a successful businesswoman and media personality instead of John Legend's supermodel wife?

I agree with you on this one.

Cover wise, thanks but no thanks. It really does look like Cosmo.

I like the picture but the texts are too much on the cover.

sub cover

Screen_Shot_2017-10-05_at_9.52.16_PM.png

InStyle's Instagram

Second sub cover.
Photographed by Anthony Maule
Fashion Editor: Ali Pew
Hair: Blake Erik
Makeup: Lisa Houghton
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi
Actress: Millie Bobby Brown

millie_instyle_upside_down_001_embed.jpg

etonline, instyle.com

In_Style_-_November_2017_USA.jpg

Eye of the Teigen
Photographer: Carter Smith
Fashion Editor: Elizabeth Stewart
Hair: Teddy Charles
Makeup: Daniel Martin
Manicure: Kimmie Kyees
Model: Chrissy Teigen

InStyle 11/17 Digital Edition

jason x diane
Ph: Tom Allen
Hair: Christopher Naselli
Makeup: Gita Bass
Manicure: Deborah Lippmann
Actress: Diane Kruger
Designer: Jason Wu

same as above

Last edited by a moderator:
Millie Bobby Brown: Upside Down
Ph: Anthony Maule
Hair: Blake Erik
Makeup: Lisa Houghton
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi
Actress: Millie Bobby Brown

same as above

In the Frame
Ph: Chris Colls
Fashion Editor: Catherine Newell-Hanson
Hair: Ben Skervin
Makeup: Maud Laceppe
Manicure: Yuko Wada
Model: Sasha Pivovarova
Designers: Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson

same as above

Last edited by a moderator:
The above three edits all look exactly the same.

Throwaway issue. Chrissy looks like the Bride of Chucky on the subscribers cover, the Frame denim feature is a snoozefest, and I can't get myself to like Millie's edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->