US Marie Claire December 2010 : Emma Watson by Tesh

The cover and editorial are truly cringeworthy. :ninja:The styling works for her, but it falls flat. This poor girl cannot model.:sick:

Sorry HP fans.

not a fan of her new hair.. the cover is ok for me

She's pretty and the styling is great. But being a good model is a different thing. She looks just awkward.

I love this cover and editorial too!! She looks lovely. The cover image is slightly similar to the
UK Vogue cover because of the pose and she's wearing white.

I think my favorite picture from the ed is the one with the chair and the with her hand on her eye. LOVE them!! :D

nope. this doesn't work on her. the rosemary's baby cut only really works on, uh, rosemary. and she's just not a model...boring cover, boring editorial

Why did she cut her hair? It doesn't suit her. Cover is bad, prefer UK Vogue one.

Marie Claire December 2010
Model: Daria Werbowy
Stylist: Laura Ferrara
Photographer: Tesh

ebook3000.com

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I start to think that her haircut doesn't entirely suit her, I remind myself of why she got the cut in the first place and I adore her for it. And why does it seem like she is the only young starlet that manages to look and act her age? It's so refreshing. As for the cover, I just wish that the background had been a different color. The blue cheapens the whole look a little.

Photographer: Tesh
Stylist: Nina Garcia

ebook30.com

"Stolen Holiday"
Photographer: Astrid Muñoz
Stylist: Nina Sterghiou
Model: Le Call

ebook30.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics