US Vanity Fair October 2010 : Lindsay Lohan by Norman Jean Roy

wow she looks incredible

and this cover came just in time

magnificent!!!!!!!!! way way better than all the vogues cover for september or recent months

It reminds me of that Jessica Simpson cover from last year. They're both equally lame.

magnificent!!!!!!!!! way way better than all the vogues cover for september or recent months

LMAO. What the hell?!? That has to be a joke right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's great as well. But I love love love Lindsay so I'd buy it even if it was crap.

if only she went back to being a ginger and scrubbed the cheeto dust of her skin...this is not a bad cover though.

Why the eff is she getting all these covers? I love Lilo but she needs help so badly it's sad and magazines need to stop putting her on covers. She looks nice, though.

I'm tired of seeing and hearing about Lindsay!
and she looks peeved in that picture.
She just needs to do a good movie, go home, and stay out of the tabloids.

Wow the cover looks REALLY good. She looks stunning, actually.

if only she went back to being a ginger and scrubbed the cheeto dust of her skin...this is not a bad cover though.
Ugh, yes. No matter what this poor girl goes through, I can't help but root for her. Maybe it's the result of a childhood attachment to The Parent Trap, and a love of Mean Girls, I'm not sure. But I'm sitting here, patiently, waiting for a glorious comeback, red-headed, pale and freckly.

the cover sucks. "what went so wrong?" like shut up, us weekly?

It continues to baffle me when I see people surprised by cover blurbs like that or who think they're inappropriate on the cover of Vanity Fair. VF isn't Italian Vogue or something, it basically IS a glorified tabloid. Most of the stories features are scandalous in some way or another. The trials and tribulations of Ms. Lohan are more then a good fit for the magazine.

I usually try to avoid ranting about the cover stars, but really? Vanity Fair articles tend to be pretty lengthy, and I fail to see what anyone could possibly write about Lindsay Lohan that could take up more than a page and a half... :innocent:

What a surprisingly stunning cover

Who cares about what the text says; the cover, as a photographic image is, without a doubt, one of the best photographs ever taken of Lohan. She looks polished and beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->