US Vanity Fair October 2010 : Lindsay Lohan by Norman Jean Roy

Dianna Agron by Paola Kudacki

Dianna Agron wants to show us another side, and we shouldn’t be surprised that she has one. The 24-year-old Glee star—she plays cheerleader Quinn Fabray, in case you’ve been in cryogenic suspension since 2009—grew up taking ballet lessons, but her nickname was Charlie, for her male alter ego and the star of the short stories she’d write in high school. She revered equally the poised Audrey Hepburn and the madcap Lucille Ball. And she’s become famous for playing a virginal, super-popular, conservative cheerleader who gets pregnant, joins the show choir, and starts agitating for all the misfits there. Can we pin her dichotomies on an Upstairs, Downstairs, Eloise-like upbringing? Agron grew up in hotels in Savannah and San Francisco—her father was a Hyatt general manager—and she credits this peripatetic childhood of watching travelers drop their guard for her interest in human psychology and, ultimately, acting. Her intrepid contrariety explains her latest film project as well: I Am Number Four, which comes out this winter and is based on the first in James Frey’s pseudonymous series of young-adult novels. “I’m likening it to Rebel Without a Cause,” Agron explained. “With supernatural elements. And aliens.” Having had the opportunity to perform chase scenes and jump off buildings, she’s ready to add other weapons to her pom-pom arsenal. “I want to be badass,” she cracked. We can’t wait to watch that.
vanityfair

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover looks surprisingly great! Love it. The Grace Kelly vibe is really evident.

I like the cover, but the headlines look like from a tabloid magazine. :doh:
I love the Diana Agron's photos. :blush:

Plastic surgery (and freckles :ninja: ) ruin this cover for me.

Although I like the return of the freckles, they've been obliterated for too long by foundation and photoshop. It's about time she went back to basics.

I always find myself rooting for Lindsay despite all the crap she pulls. And she does look very good on this cover but the interview sounds like the 1000 others she already gave. When is she going to pull it together??

Also, Dianna Agron is just lovely.

Loveed the hair the styling about she look diferent, but i dont like she are in the cover right now

It continues to baffle me when I see people surprised by cover blurbs like that or who think they're inappropriate on the cover of Vanity Fair. VF isn't Italian Vogue or something, it basically IS a glorified tabloid. Most of the stories features are scandalous in some way or another. The trials and tribulations of Ms. Lohan are more then a good fit for the magazine.
well said!

I like the cover.

".. learning how to continue to get through the trauma that my father has caused in my life."

"... thought it was like, O.K., ’cause other people were doing it and other people put it in front of me."

Lohan blames her troubles, in part, on hanging out with the wrong crowd

"...no one really here to tell me that I couldn’t do certain things"

Sounds like she's finally owning up to her past and ready to move on. You go, girl!. :lol:

Why is America so fascinated with this girl? Did I miss something all this years? I can understand that a spectacular fall from grace can be interesting, if it's indeed a fall, like the one of the revolting Mel Gibson, someone with history. But besides being a very cute child actress and having acted as an adult in one good movie for people that like the genre. I do not see in what way this justifies the level of interest in her life. Is there anything remarkable about her that I missed? Well certainly not this cover.

The only thing this girl provokes in me is a massive yawn.

I am surprised how nice she looks on the cover, truly surprised

wow Im shocked at how amazing she looks
i love this shot...Definitely need this magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->