US Vogue April 2005 : Drew Barrymore by Annie Leibovitz

^such a great ed. Love the cast and the styling.

Short change
Model: Natasha Poly
Photographer: Craig McDean
Styling: Tabitha Simmons

scanned by me

^Such a shame this was her last (and only solo-)ed. she is perfect for US Vogue.

There's one picture missing...

scanned by me

I was just going to post but...:rolleyes:
Let me scan Liya's ed :flower:

Go for it,i don't have it.:flower:

Thanks for the eds SO much hfgl and thiago, love the casting in Body Language, Jaunel and Lydia deserved to be in US Vogue more, and Natasha's is :wub:, LET McDEAN OUT OF THE STUDIO ONCE IN A WHILE ANNA :D!

^Such a shame this was her last (and only solo-)ed. she is perfect for US Vogue.

IKR?
Oh well she has Vogue Paris and Russia.

Thanks for the scans thiago: ) and hfgl! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha's editorial certainly makes up for the cover ^_^

Thanks for the eds SO much hfgl and thiago, love the casting in Body Language, Jaunel and Lydia deserved to be in US Vogue more, and Natasha's is :wub:, LET McDEAN OUT OF THE STUDIO ONCE IN A WHILE ANNA :D!
You're welcome guys:flower: I'll scan Liya's ed tomorrow and the pictures that are missing from Body Language.

I think that she should allow all the fotographers of their team work out of the studio, especially David Sims, that is able to do incredible eds but for Vogue US is always that jumping and boring thing.

Agreed :flower:, I'm not really a huge Sims' fan but remember his couture editorial last year with Raquel (prob his only non-studio shoot) was stunning :woot:

^It s a great coincidence indeed!

thanks for scanning Liya's ed.

This style is so understated for Steven Klein but i love it.

Vogue Index
Just add water

Editor: Meredith Melling Burke
Fashion editor: Tonne Goodman
Photographer: Steven Klein

scanned by me

Pictures missing from Body Language

scanned by me
*Sorry about the quality, it's because it was a bit confusing to scan this part.

Thanks for Liya thiago :flower:, usually I don't like Klein's studio work, but the styling is excellent here and it's different for his style

There is an article and picture of Daphne Guinness, I'll scan later because I'm without my scanner:(

wow!I totally didn't remember that Danielle Zinaich was the pregnant model in that issue!I wonder why i hadn't scanned it...Thank you.I remember looking for the name of the plus size model back then,i thought she was so beautiful.Still don't know.and yes i thought of the Natasha discussion when i saw she was in the latest issue:lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->