US Vogue April 2022 : Bella Hadid by Ethan James Green

There's also a feature in the magazine on Kim Jones' house. Images from which are below. It's so charming, I'm in love with it. I suspect houses like this aren't too uncommon in the UK, but here in the States, it feels so exotic and cute!

[url=https://ibb.co/jwqYBQz][/URL]
vogue.com

Y'all trippin, Hot Tips literally looks like In Vogue section of Vogue Taiwan on a bad month. Besides Bella's editorial everything is absolutely pathetic and laughable. This is quickly becoming one of my most hated magazines unfortunately. Incredibly heartbreaking to look at.

Last edited:
^That would indeed have made for a far superior cover! That, and the image of Bella against the wooden fence wearing the floor-length Louis Vuitton dress. Major kudos/likes to anyone who creates us some alternative covers and uploads them for us here.

Judging by the looks of this issue and my dislike for the cover, this appears to be another issue of American Vogue I skip and have zero regrets. The fashion content has been photographed by a bunch of nobodies and the level of creativity is non-existent. This ain't worth the paper it's printed on, never mind £8.50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->