US Vogue April 2022 : Bella Hadid by Ethan James Green

Flipped through my copy just now. 134 pages. The eds are Bella's coverstory, the gender themed one linked above, a Gigi ed where she's carrying the same 11.22 in every shot (already online too, I think?), a gorgeous feature on Kim Jones' country house (the highlight of the issue, actually, and also already online), and an ed with Adut and Bella that's pretty but too short. Daniel Craig and Ruth Negga have a few shots together and promote Hamlet. Nothing great, basically it's the Hadid issue after last month's Kardashian-Jenner issue.

Edit: here’s the Gigi “story”

Flipped through my copy just now. 134 pages. The eds are Bella's coverstory, the gender themed one linked above, a Gigi ed where she's carrying the same 11.22 in every shot (already online too, I think?), a gorgeous feature on Kim Jones' country house (the highlight of the issue, actually, and also already online), and an ed with Adut and Bella that's pretty but too short. Daniel Craig and Ruth Negga have a few shots together and promote Hamlet. Nothing great, basically it's the Hadid issue after last month's Kardashian-Jenner issue.

Omg, even vogue brazil has more pages

Omg, even vogue brazil has more pages

In the end for me it's about the quantity of pages but the quality,of course you can appreciate more pages with good content with a reasonable price...and in that department they fail to deliver quality...

do you guys think that this beauty queen from 1991 looks like Bella
1512836_329942663872505_819310636534580314_n.jpg

How is this girl still booking modelling jobs it’s honestly Kendall level embarrassing at this point - seen more from hailey Bieber lately!

CODE BREAKERS
Photography:
Max Siedentopf
Styling: Alex Harrington
Hair: Lucas Wilson
Make-up: Francelle Daly
Models: Brigette Lundy-Paine, Conan Gray, Tommy Dorfman, Paloma Elsesser, Janet Jumbo, Lex Peckham, Chloe Magno, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Benzo, Celeste Romero & Sherry Shi

US Vogue Digital Edition

JUST ONE THING
Photography:
Sean Thomas
Styling: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Tamara McNaughton
Make-up: Emi Kaneko
Models: Gigi Hadid

US Vogue Digital Edition

"Hot Tips" looks like one of the few times US Vogue has ever attempted fun these days and it's easily the best editorial out of the dour bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->