US Vogue August 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Testino

This looks nice if a little cheesy.

Wow at that large font. They splattered it across the screen.

But Gwyneth, again? Really? :unsure:

Oh thank you God for proving that Gwyneth Paltrow is capable of a stunning magazine cover. She looks so fresh and radiant on this. It is by far her best Vogue cover.

Oh thank you God for proving that Gwyneth Paltrow is capable of a stunning magazine cover. She looks so fresh and radiant on this. It is by far her best Vogue cover.

October 2005 was pretty good...

tumblr_kuu7y7i6cY1qar99w.jpg

Tumblr

Well, I prefer it

I love her October 05 cover. This is great, but for me her 05 one is her best.

Her legs look BIZARRE. They don't even seem to be coming out of the same place.

Her last cover for Vogue did disastrous sales, surprised they went back to her. God forbid they try someone new, especially for August--a low sales month to begin with.

Why US Vogue is so boring? Or at least all the covers.

Hate seeing Gwyneth on magazine covers (or in movies or at events or anywhere else for that matter), but that cover could have been worse. It's very boring, but not bad.

A BIG no for this :doh: Nothing against for Gwyneth, but she looks very boring and like a typical Hollywod's star.

Yes me to i like the cover so fresh all cover and editorial and Gweneth & Testino are classic couple

The woman is obviously doing something right because she looks radiant! Seeing her energy and brightness really inspires me, which is great because most celebrities do nothing to motivate me to be healthier and happier.

I also can't get over the picture of Gwyneth among the books. Pure inspiration!

I used to hate Gwyneth! I used to hate her chatracters and found her so boring.
But somehow now I love her :heart:
As iriswills says, there is something about her now, 'energy and brightness'.

Love the colors of the cover and the pics, very nice. I liked Testino's job.

Thanks for all the pics.

What a really gorgeous cover! Gwyneth looks amazing and all that blue is quite appealing to me. As for the editorial, it is different from the usual thing but it is not my type of editorial although Gwyneth looks lovely in every single shot.

I love Gwyneth because she looks beautiful no matter what. I only like this cover because of her and the beautiful blue dress...but I did like October 2005 much better, tbh.

I have to admit I cringed when I saw the title of this thread but they managed to make Gwyneth's cover fresh and sexy. Nice surprise! Hope the contents are just as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->