US Vogue August 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Testino

The cover is not bad. But wait a minute, "Queen of Kitchen"?!:shock::rofl:

Never been a huge fan of Gwenyth, but she looks great here, even if the cover is a little generic looking.

SNORE.

and her face looks heavily photoshopped!

it's good cover, although i find Gwyneth leg's position is a bit weird

I like the cover, I really like some of the editorial and I love Gwyneth. I've never understood why so many people have a such dislike for her. I think she's intelligent, witty, endearing and she makes for a great cover (last Vogue cover excluded).

I'm actually not bored by this. Gwyn looks radiant and all that blue is a stunner.
I love the cool happiness of it all.

I don't like this cover at all. It's very bland. Go ahead and kill me, but her May 2008 cover is one of my favorites.

It's Gwyneth again. But this looks good. Much better than her May 2008 cover. The only thing that's bothering me about this cover is her smile. It's kind of like forced or something..

Can't wait for the content!

Gwyneth is a bit of a boring choice seeing she does a cover for pretty much every magazine each year, and I was hoping Anna would pick a model for August. But that said I do think this is a really fresh lovely cover - I like all the blue.

I used to get angry because of cover choice but now it makes me laugh... it is just sooo predictably boring ...

Having said that... I need to say that the cover is really good... very simple ... light... summer mood is present... and Gwyneth looks great! Especially comparing this to her UK Vogue cover which was awful...

so my verdict is: I Like it!

I was so ready to hate this but it's alright...I love how light it is and the blue fonts add to the whole summer-autumn transition feel that August issues should be promoting.

The shot of her cooking in the Prada 'lasagne' bustier is so appropriate :flower: :lol:.

That cover's a snoozefest, but I gave up hoping for impressive US Vogue covers ages ago. Since the quality of the content has been getting better, I now rely on it to make that issue worthwhile.

It's decent, but forgettable like nearly every US Vogue cover. I like the use of colour though

i really love this cover and the blue with the white ... gwyneth looks really fresh as well ... but the inside editorial is as if gwyn is featured in good housekeeping not vogue
really excited to read the age issue though, it always has lengthy and interesting interviews ...

will see if i can pick this up and post a review...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->