US Vogue December 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

^ agreed, it's a shame because it is one of the editorals I do look forward to each year. The idea of a spiderman ed might have seemed intriguing on paper, but I just don't think it really delivered visually.

The cover! How mediocre, there are far more beautiful red-carpet/paparazzi images of Angelina. That does not look like Vogue to me, she does not appear engaged at all

Complete...

MR. FORD RETURNS
Photographer:
Steven Meisel
Stylist:
Camilla Nickerson
Hair:
Orlando Pita
Makeup:
Pat McGrath
Set Design:
Mary Howard

image sources | scanned by MMA, rockthetrend, vogue via Flashbang

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the issue today... It has some nice stuff, theres two pages about Lanvin x H&M with pictures of Frida Gustavsson by Sebastien Kim and there's also pictures of Dakota Fanning in Dries van Noten's private garden token by Juergen Teller

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
Model: Frida Gustavsson
Photographer: Sebastian Kim

source | scanned by MMA

Thanks for all the scans, MissMagAddict -- great work.

Complete...

ASIA MAJOR
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist:
Grace Coddington
Hair:
Didier Malige
Makeup:
Pat McGrath
Set Design:
Mary Howard

image sources | scanned by MMA, models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Straight Up, photographed by David Sims for US Vogue December 2010
Fashion editor: Camilla Nickerson

Scanned by me

For a classic David Sims jumping-against-a-neutral-background editorial that Vogue features ever so often, this is one of the best spreads I've seen from the publication this year. The clean lines of the clothes, Raquel's sleek, fiery hair and ecstatic expression are so fresh and invigorating; and though used often, Raquel has really proved herself here, even with few elements to work with. I look forward to what Vogue has in store for 2011.

Glow in the Dark, Karlie Kloss photographed by Raymond Meier
Fashion editor: Elissa Santisi
Hair: Shon @ Julian Watson Agency
Makeup: Makky at Streeters for M.A.C Cosmetics

Scanned by me

I love the 70's vibe in Raquels and Karlies eds.

^I agree! Raquel & Karlie's eds are awesome. Love the simplicity of Raquel's ed but it all works; styling, hair & makeup! Thanks for posting, teacakes!

i love the styling in straight up! everything looks fresh!
i'm glad that the fall season is almost ending because i can't see camel anymore.

Glow in the Dark with Karlie is such a cool and kind of funky editorial to look at. The girl's working the chic hairstyle. :smile:

Straight Up has this 90s feeling to it IMO. Classic Sims. :heart:

How I wish Asia Major was a long editorial. Sigh..

Love "Straight Up", it's a little different from a traditional Sims editorial, and Raquel did a great job. Camilla also did a fantastic job with styling.
"Glow In The Dark" was okay for me. Not most exciting thing from Meier.

like karlie's editorial a lot! btw is imageupper safe? i don't wanna click on the thumbs just in case :ninja:

This is probably the most ugly VOGUE issue I have seen in a while (front to back). Raquel and Karlie are two of my favorites and they look atrocious. The eds are boring, and I can't even look at that Spiderman thing. I'll just pretend that the November issue is the December issue and hope that Vogue turns things around for the January issue. Somehow I don't think they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->