US Vogue February 2022 : HoYeon Jung by Harley Weir

I can't believe that this is the same magazine which production I once witnessed televised in a documentary because it was just that good. In the legendary words of late André Leon Talley, it's a famine of beauty. They should all be ashamed of themselves. The pandemic couldn't have hit them that badly. I despise looking at this ghost of a magazine. Yuck.

The Hoyeon story is on every Vogue issue I flipped online, is exhausting

Anna is crazy and embarrassing herself....terrible issue....

Vogue is dead. They really need to give us a break. Maybe just publish 6 issues a year.

Made the decision after seeing this issue in person yesterday to quit buying American Vogue, after almost a decade of purchasing religiously.

What a pitiful issue. Not a fan of the cover and the issue is wafer-thin. I wouldn't mind a thin issue with a few fabulous fashion stories but one decent photograph of Abby Champion by Stefan Ruiz just isn't worth the £8.50, especially now this shared content strategy is in full swing. They've lost themselves a loyal reader but it felt good not falling for the BS this time around, and putting this issue firmly back on the shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->