US Vogue February 2022 : HoYeon Jung by Harley Weir

I have never been more annoyed by a hairstyle in my life. Those bangs are driving me insane. I know that hairstyle was trending a little while ago but I wish it hadn’t made its way to the cover of Vogue. Teen Vogue, sure. Not this. That annoyance aside, how brilliant is it to see actual diversity on the covers of magazines? I grew up with the constant rotation of the same handful of white models so I’m going to applaud this! I actually love the styling and pose. I am not at all familiar with the actors of Squid Game (yet) but I’m loving the choice!

I think it's already on sale.

s-l1600.jpg
Source: myswands/ebay

Campbell and Akech from VI is in this issue. She gave her original content to be published somewhere else before US Vogue release

116 pages
Hoyeon Jung by Harley Weir
6 pages tribute to Virgil Abloh
“Short Stories” by Alasdair McLellan (same as British Vogue, but shorter. Bimini not included.)
Adut and Naomi by Tyler Mitchell (same as Vogue Italia)
An article about hair with a picture of Abby Champion by Stefan Ruiz.
6 pages ed of Bad Bunny by Stefan Ruiz. (The only original content)

That’s all.

Thank God for cheap subscriptions, because who would pay $8 for this pamphlet of shared content, Bad Bunny, and Virgil Abloh?

I'm at the stage where I am unable to justify the purchase each and every month, after purchasing religiously since 2008. I wouldn't mind a wafer-thin issue if it was something unique and worthy of the paper it's printed on, but this shared content strategy is only pushing me further to quit buying!

Thank you, nevertheless, for the review @[B]JPineapple[/B]. Very much appreciated!

US Vogue February 2022

The Next Level

Photography: Harley Weir
Styling: Alex Harrington
Hair: Holli Smith
Beauty: Thomas de Kluyver
Model: Hoyeon Jung

US Vogue Digital Edition

Fresh Air

Photography: Tess Ayano
Styling: Jasmine Hassett
Menswear: Michael Philouze
Hair: Eric Williams
Beauty: Kiki Gifford
Cast: Charisma Glasper, Shemar Jonas, Whitney White, Xavier Scott Evans , Aleshea Harris, Mister Fitzgerald & Kai Heath

US Vogue Digital Edition

No Baggage

Photography: Stefan Ruiz
Styling: Jorden Bickham
Hair: Evanie Fausto
Beauty: Marcelo Gutierrez
Celebrity: Bad Bunny

US Vogue Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members