A L R E A D Y...F A M O U S

Photographed by : Steven Meisel
Styling by : Grace Coddington
Models : Sasha Pivovarova, Beirut, Vampire Weekend, Adam Green, Mika
, MGMT, Chester French, Golden Silvers & The Horrors

D A T E...W I T H...D E S T I N Y

Photographed by : Norman Jean Roy
Styling by : Tonne Goodman
Models : Sam Worthington, Owen Pallett, Aaron Paul, Travis Lett, Aaron Tveit, Michael Del Zotto
, Danilo Gallinari, Chiara Clemente, Vito Schnabel, Theo Rosenblum & Raquel Zimmermann

N A T U R A L...B O R N...T A L E N T

Photographed by : David Sims
Styling by : Grace Coddington
Model : Carey Mulligan

G O ..W E S T

Photographed by : Patrick Demarchelier
Styling by : Phyllis Posnick
Model[ : Daria Werbowy

M I S S..C H I E F

Photographed by : Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Styling by : Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Model : M.I.A.

J A C K E T S...o f...A L L...T R A D E S

Photographed by : David Sims
Styling by : Tonne Goodman
Model : Kasia Struss

S T E A L..o f..T H E..M O N T H

Photographed by : Norman Jean Roy
Styling by : Tabitha Simmons
Model : Angela Lindvall & son Sebastian

*.scan by surreal7..

Last edited by a moderator:
surrealseven in ed is summer 2010 collections ?:smile:

THANK YOU for the great scan!!
But well again, i like this actress but that's not a flattering picture... i don't understand US vogue.

Mika??!! And no Karlie, omg it's a new year!

I think it's a good cover, not amazing but good.
I'm bit surprised there's Daria's ed again in this issue and very happy that there's not Karlie Kloss anymore :D

I can't wait see ed !! thanks for cover scan !

I think she looks stunning on the cover, and its not a face close-up, thank god! And its someone new, and fresh, shame about the damn banner!!!

And surprisingly the content sounds decent, nice to see Miesel has an ed, thanks a million for the cover scan & review Surrealseven. :heart:

she looks amazing on the cover, looks really fresh for the new year

content sounds interesting too, lots of music influences

surrealseven in ed is summer 2010 collections ?:smile:

Yes, as always, that is the case.

Thanks for the review. I't's very varied. I'm especially excited by Kasia's official editorial debut :woot: And it's nice to see I&V again.

It's a nice cover, I like the colors.
The review sounds promising and the absence of Karlie makes me appreciate this issue already.

kasia!!! :clap::buzz: so excited for this! and finally some new work from raquel :bounce: thanks surrealseven!

Really nice cover to start off the new year with. Thrilled to see Rachel on a such nice looking cover.
Daria's editorial sounds promising, as well as Kasia's. Glad to see Inez & Vinoodh in the review as well.

Thanks for the scan and review surrealseven! The contents sound good and I'm happy that they're featuring people with talent like Carey and MIA! :woot:

The cover is fresh and I love Rachel but I don't like the way she is styled here......mainly her hair which reminds me of the girl who plays Kimber in Nip/Tuck.
Still more than thrilled that she got the cover:D
Contents look really interesting and lots of eds for what will likely be a thin issue.
Thanks surrealseven for the cover and review.:flower:

Wonderful. Finally someone delightful and deserving, the contents sound interesting even though the model selection bores me to tears. Except Kasia of course.

The cover is okay, I suppose, but once again does nothing for me. I can't really remember the last time I screamed with excitement over a US Vogue cover. (In fact, the last time I even very much liked a US Vogue cover was Keira Knightley on the cover of the June 2007 issue. Meanwhile, the last time I screamed with excitement over any cover at all was when I saw Linda E. on the simple Awesomeness that was the November 2009 cover of W.) The cover pose is fairly uncomfortable, too, and the banana-yellow blonde doesn't suit Rachel at all, although I otherwise quite like the color scheme here. Very standard Testino, though, this cover shot. :mellow:

The review doesn't particularly excite me, either. Another Daria ed? Sigh. The Angela Lindvall ed photographed by Norman Jean Roy might sound interesting, if it weren't for the "Steal of the Month" title, which kind of says it all about what to expect of it. Oh well. Won't be the first US Vogue issue I've passed up on.

(On another note, I suppose Rachel McAdams is on the cover because she has the Sherlock Holmes movie coming out, but why it should be promoted so notably in comparison to say, last August's Time Traveler's Wife is beyond me, as judging by the trailer for SH it is a horrid abuse of the Sherlock Holmes character and thus set for execution by critical firing squad. But I guess that's just me. :innocent:)

Anyway, thanks for the cover and review, surrealseven!

Kasia Struss by David Sims

Women Management Blog

OMG thanks!!
She looks perfect for those kind of editos... with the "Alex Wand feelings" haircut :smile:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->