Interview May 2011 : Michelle Williams by Mikael Jansson

Glad to see Michelle's on the cover
lovely contents, so it seems...

Oh wow...this looks great and the content sounds amazing too. You have no idea how long I have waited for Mikael and Karl to do some womenswear editorials again and I'm sure they will produce some amazing summer stories! The return of Roversi (who I think will actually really work alongside Poiblanc) and Ann-Catherine Lacroix is lovely too!

Thanks surrealseven :flower:!

The cover is so cute :heart:
Even though the white overload and the blue font reminds me of winter, I think it works perfectly with Michelle skin tone and hair. Besides, the contents sound amazing as well.

thanks for the snap....what's her wearing on the cover ?

For the cover, they are trying to do a Mia Farrow thing, it seems very obvious to me.
At first glance I thought of Kim Basinger, one of the most beautiful actors ever, IMO. So I'm really struck by it in a good way. It's just pretty.

Love it, she looks so delicate.

Strict Elegance
Ann Catherine Lacroix by Craig McDean

models

^ I love how MAS styled the Louis Vuitton panda top in that ed :P, but the hair is so stupid.

I'm so in love with this cover and editorial...even though I spot some F/W already :rolleyes:. She looks like a lonely 60s American
expat living in Eastern Europe :stuart:.

I just love the soft colors in Michelle's editorial. Relaxed and calm actually when you look at it. The 5th shot looks nice. :smile:

McDean and Sauve's collaboration always works for me that's why Strict Elegance is no exception. Although it wasn't the clothes nor the styling that got my attention first when I was looking through it, it was actually Anne-Catherine herself. :lol:^_^

Anne-Catherine is a great surprise! I love the styling in her story. I'm also in love with Michelle's story by Jansson. So romantic.

Anne Lacroix did very good recently, can't wait to see the queen's coming back!

Interview Magazine
Freja Beha Erichsen & Tomek Szczukiecki by Mikael Jansson styled by Karl Templer

interviewvalentinomay2urul.jpg

yala_agni | fashion_screen

More fitting for a Winter issue though it is, this is still one of Interview's best covers in recent years. Michelle looks amazing -- and with that hair, that's borderline incredible. (I generally don't like the tomboy hair on her. Not the way she wears it anyway.)

This has been a rather subdued issue from Interview so far. I like it.

I would love Anne-Catherine's ed if it wasn't for the hair. They couldn't have come up with a messier hairstyle. Pity, she's such a pretty girl.

WILD!!!
MODEL: LARA STONE
PHOTOGRAPHER: MIKAEL JANSSON
STYLIST:
KARL TEMPLER

IDK if there's more...sems like there should be?

yala_agni @ fashion screen

^ Thanks for those Fiercification!

But I am SO disappointed by this ed. Usually, Jansson+Templer+Stone is a formula that works and creates magic. They clearly weren't inspired - balloons and a red head Lara is all we get?! Fail.

^they were all fail. Freja's ed is boring as hell.
Lara's ed does look strainge, but i can't say i don't like it either, honestly I like it, only the red hair.. i don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->