US Vogue January 2010 : Rachel McAdams by Mario Testino

Rachel looks quite old on the cover imo, but I've never really liked her, she is so plain looking.
Kasia looks like Michael Jackson and nothing here really excited me.
Carey Mulligan has such an ugly scrunched up face, I don't think I even want to see her ed.

A L R E A D Y...F A M O U S

Photographed by : Steven Meisel
Styling by : Grace Coddington
Models : Sasha Pivovarova, Beirut, Vampire Weekend, Adam Green, Mika
, MGMT, Chester French, Golden Silvers & The Horrors

Can't wait for those!
I was expecting something completely different for this cover, but well this is Vogue US....

Lara is inside??
Maybe Daria is the curvy model... well wouldn't name her like that, but maybe it's her??

I really like the cover. I think Rachel looks very good in it. Thanks for scanning, surrealseven. As for Kasia's ed, though it is a typical Sims' ed, it is very lovely and I quite like the way she showcases the clothes. Thanks for posting, tarsha.

I'm so excited for Daria's, Sasha's and Raquel's ed! :clap: Kasia is so incredible in her editorial, I love it, it's simple but elegant. :wub:

This issue sounds pretty strong to start off the new year...Kasia's editorial is nice enough, can't say it's groundbreaking and she could've done without all the airbrushing but something about the casting and dare I say the styling feels very fresh :smile:.

And I actually really like this cover, of course the hair is granny-ish but otherwise Rachel looks super nice :smile:

Yes! I love Rachel :woot: She looks great. :wub: Can't wait to see Raquel's editorial, Sasha's ed also seems interesting and Kasia looks great!

the horrors weird but cool :lol:

kasia also! excited to see vogue us for once

Gosh, I'm so not excited. The cover is really boring (let alone investigating who she actually is, but nevermind) and Kasia's editorial is a worst promotion one can do for an issue. Apart from the fact I really dislike her blonde, the shots are stiff and dull to death - silly jumping with almost the same facial expression in every one which made me hate Vogue US so much. Yes, it's nice to see there's no Karlie, still the only two I'm waiting for are Daria and M.I.A. Call me prejudiced but I just can't help it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Rachel McAdams, thank god they choosed her she is fresh and really pretty! also MGMT+Adam Green+ Vampire Weekend + Sasha = :buzz::clap:

A very well deserved cover for a talented actress.

i'm glad that vogue didnt airbrush all the moles off of McAdams face.

i just hope this issue isnt as thin as last years january issue:unsure:

i love rachel mcadams!!is a good actress young but very diferent to the other actress of her generation

ohhh daria have an edito!!:woot:

and what if the curvy model was this famous "curved" (is there any other word ? lacking voc right now !) model. she made it in vogue paris, and vogue us already.

god !
can't find her name.

she's so beautiful !!!!
her vp ed was very gracefull.
her vog us was much sporty ...

(i just saw surreal7 had the magazine ... so guess it's Lara again ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Rachel and it's great to see her on the cover of US Vogue. She looks flawless :heart: Can't wait to see her in new Sherlock Holmes movie ^_^

I think you mean Crystal Renn, Berlin :flower:. She shot with Craig McDean for VP and with Meisel for Vogue US and Italia...my first thought was also her, but she's a plus-size model so she must be more than a size 4...

Anyway it's Lara, so end of story :lol:

N A T U R A L...B O R N...T A L E N T

Photographed by : David Sims
Styling by : Grace Coddington
Model : Carey Mulligan
D A T E...W I T H...D E S T I N Y

Photographed by : Norman Jean Roy
Styling by : Tonne Goodman
Models : Sam Worthington, Owen Pallett, Aaron Paul, Travis Lett, Aaron Tveit, Michael Del Zotto
, Danilo Gallinari, Chiara Clemente, Vito Schnabel, Theo Rosenblum & Raquel Zimmermann

Wow, what a choice!
Kasia's ed is wonderful. So warm and lovely.

The cover is great except the hair... But good to see the new Dolce&Gabbana stuff.

Kasia's ed bores me to tears but she looks sensational and I'm glad to see her in US Vogue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->