V #40 March 2006 : Kate Moss by David Sims

I think I'll get rotten without this issue!!! :angry: Even though it's too hard to get it... :sick: God, please!!! Please!!! :cry:

:rolleyes:

:cry:

Royal-Galliano said:
I think I'll get rotten without this issue!!! :angry: Even though it's too hard to get it... :sick: God, please!!! Please!!! :cry:

:rolleyes:

:cry:
ebay.com
it`s not so hard^_^

purplish06 said:
'So Many Men'
Daria Werbowy
ph.Nathaniel Goldberg
hahah there pics looks like montage:P especially the last one( i saw this pose of Daria in Numero Greg kadel cowbow-style shoot) heeheheh

Last edited by a moderator:
V magazine # 41?

preview i guess

pic source-supreme agency

model-heather Bratton

attachment.php

Thats an amazing cover and I'd happy for Heather..

but you think maybe its just a part of this ed? And its not actually a cover? Its from V magazine # 40

fionnmacdiarmiddreamcoversvmag.jpg

(modelhommes.com)

CharlottefromCA said:

but you think maybe its just a part of this ed? And its not actually a cover? Its from V magazine # 40

(modelhommes.com)
oh i`m ot sure( i also think `bout this: too early for a new cover:huh: )
i`ll ask my friend cause i din`t have it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
CharlottefromCA said:

Yeah I have the issue and it's just part of that ed. It's just a quarter page and isn't its own cover. So maybe this thread should be merged with the existing V40 thread??

metal-on-metal said:
Yeah I have the issue and it's just part of that ed. It's just a quarter page and isn't its own cover. So maybe this thread should be merged with the existing V40 thread??
yeah but i can`t do it^_^
and who`s photographer?:huh:

does anyone have more of fionn in that ed, that they would be willing to scan for me??:blush:

I saw the lady at the bookstore put out V today, quite heavy. I was suprised at its size, full of many editorials and I like Sasha's most. Didnt care much for the Eugen editorial though :ermm:

Not bad for $12, considernig I-d is the same price and monthly..

But I-d is 2 months behind here, but thats another story -_-

Here V and Another Magazine are unbelievable hard to find, and always at extorsive prices like 180, 200 bucks. I swear I'm not kidding! The european Vogues are around $60 - $80.
Thats way I brought 9kg of magazines from my european trip :buzz:

Luckily, Kate's loved in the industry for what she looks like and who she is, not for her sparkling conversational skills..

Love the edit w/ Daria, although it is rather plain and boring (and oh my, how Stan Jouk looks quite lovely in those Speedos)..

Eugen...quite overrated if you ask me..

Stam...isnt she in, like, every V issue it seems like? Fine by me :heart:

^Another Stan fan! :heart: :lol: I don't get Eugen, either.

I really loved the cover ideas that they included in this issue, though when I went online like they said on the bottom of the page to make my own "suggestions," there existed no form or any other methods to send them ideas :D

OK, now that I have the issue in front of me..

Kate Moss on the cover: ok, she gets 2 pics from David Sims, a few random questions, and quick answers (did they interview her thru an IM session)..So I think, "Whats the point of her being on the cover? Daria got more coverage, so why Kate?" Perhaps this is part of her "comeback." Regardless, I still like Kate..

The "Summer's Back" edit is ok..Love the 3rd set of pictures..Kinda reminds me of an old Menudo video..

The "So Many Men" edit w/ Daria is cute..and who is this naked Blake character w/ the cute bum? But Im esp. impressed w/ the shot of her & Tyson Ballou, in that Superman costume..

The "Style Council" edit by Chanel muse Amanda Harlech & Panos Yiapanis is brilliant!!! The layering of, like, 2 or 3 dresses just to come up w/ 1 single ensemble is so eye-catching...Best edit in this issue..

The "Some Weird Sin" piece on Hajime Sorayama is interesting..Seen his work, but never knew the name...A-googling I will go..

The "PonyTails" edit...love the shot of Raquel, inspired by the times of Louis XIV & Marie Antoinette (God, why cant I think of the name of this era right now?)..With the hair, make-up, and Balenciaga jacket, they nailed the look of that time..and of course, there's Jessica..:heart:

The "DoubleTake" edit, photographed by Inez & Vinoodh..once again, more theatrically layered styling techniques..but the double-face imagery is actually kinda creepy..Yay!

and there's Liya looking beautiful as ever in the Oscar de la Renta ad..as is she could possibly look bad!

and there's that stupid Terry Richardson ad for Sisley--most overrated photographer if you ask me..:yuk:

and that's aaaall she wrote!

Nope.

purplish06 said:
PONY TALES - Guido and Daivd Sims tie together over 200 years of hair
Snejana and Stam, unknown (I think)
v6si.jpg

v27bv.jpg

They're Hana Soukupova, Jessica Stam n Karl Lindman.

the eds definately interesting then the cover.....
I love kate......but not this cover!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->