V #53 May/June 2008 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Sorrenti

I was shocked to see Bianca in the IMG powerhouse editorial but I am disapointed at how awful her shot is and she's one of the sexiest girls in the editorial.

And I'm kind of disapointed with Doutzen's shots in the editorial with Lily and Stam too. I wish she did more high fashion stuff, and I knida think her pictures are more sexy than high fashion.

^i forgot already when doutzen did some high fashion, since the last time i saw her it was vulgar commercial for l`oreal on TV and i think she `s more barbie- doll pamela anderson than high fashion model

Luxx, would you mind scanning mario testino ed?
thanks

Supreme's shot is more effective in my opinion (except for the white cowboy boots).

thanks for scanning Luxx :smile::heart:

Thanks for the scans! I love the IMG shots. They are definitely much better in HQ.

Luxx, thanks so much for your scans!
Well, the IMG Power House ed is such a shock for me. But it's beautiful I think, each girl represents her own individuality.
And this issue is worth buying IMO.

Thank you for all the wonderful scans, Luxx. :flower:

I am surprised about how much I love the Lily/Stam/Doutzen editorial. From the cast I thought it would be very boring, but I was wrong.

i still think the img shot is a complete horror. it must be because i'm not into fashion and i have a completely different perception of female body and its *use*.

At long last.

Back to Black
Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Beat Bolliger
Models: Iris Strubegger, Karmen Pedaru, Amanda Laine, Anna Selezneva, Toni Garnn, Heidi Mount & Catherine McNeil
Hair: Mark Lopez
Makeup: Linda Cantello

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from V53

Last edited by a moderator:
continued...

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from V53

heidi's, anna's and karmen's shots are by far the best of this ed. when i saw the preview (especially that picture of heidi and toni) i thought it would be much better...

fantastic scans :heart: thank you :flower:
Love the IMG ed.
Does anybody know if we are going to see each model by themselves in HQ?

i love the edits especially the one with jessica stam and lily donaldson!

they are so fabulous!

thx for all the scans!!! are you going to scan the Bruce Weber and Ellen Von Unwerth eds?

Luxx, your scans are, as always just wonderful, and especially with such a tricky magazine like V. So, thank you :flower: (I wish I could karma you!)

This has been the best issue of V for quite some time, I really like all the different powerhouse editorials; especially the Supreme one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->