V Magazine July/August 2005 : Daria Werbowy by Bruce Weber

Wow...that's a blast from the past huh? This was always one of my favorite issues of V Magazine! Thanks for making some great digital scans for everyone!

love that editorial with daria... a fundamental step in daria's modeling and one of those who turned me into the darialogist, if anyone may be interested in knowing it! :lol:

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]
Welcome to America Terry Tsiolis on the best American fashion. Styling by Anastasia Barbieri. 12 pages.

Terry Tsiolis has really risen in the ranks and it was magazines like V that gave him his first big break. He’s such an amazing photographer and this story is stunning. It makes you feel like American fashion is actually worth looking at. Tons of models featured, including: Mona Johannesson, Romina Lanaro, Evandro Soldati, Anja Rubik, Jessica Stam, Ben Vescovi, Doutzen, Solange, Sessilee, Iselin, Vlada, Missy Rayder, Jeisa, and Julia Stegner.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

OriginalSin if you ever get bored again, I'm interested in this part because I haven't seen it before.

Thank you, I haven't seen this although I thought I went through the whole thread. Must have skipped page 3. Thank you!

I was wondering if someone had this mag and could please scan just the cover? I love it but there isn't a high quality scan of it..

Thank you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->