V Magazine #111 Spring 2018 : Sam Smith by Nicola Formichetti

A pink ribbon is naturally associated with breast cancer awareness month - which is October, so I'm not really seeing the connection between a Spring issue, Sam Smith and a breast cancer awareness theme?

On a positive note, this is probably the most flattering image of Sam Smith ever taken. And Grace Elizabeth looks smashing!

V#111 Spring Preview 2018 : The Discovery Issue

Sam Smith, Grace Elizabeth, Jules Horn & Jaad Belgaïd by Nicola Formichetti

vmagazine.com

Grace looks splendid and elegant. Love the red lipstick and thick eyeliner.
Sam looks good for his standards (in sense that h doesn't photograph well) but he looks much older than his age. I would never say he is 25 (but this applies to him in general actually, not only this shot). I don't know who the other 2 guys are but they're looking good.
Unfortunately though, in a whole the cover doesn't work for me and I don't understand the connection between these people, the pink ribbon and the "discovery" issue.

A pink ribbon is naturally associated with breast cancer awareness month - which is October, so I'm not really seeing the connection between a Spring issue, Sam Smith and a breast cancer awareness theme?

Hahahaha, cheeky!

Well I think Grace Elizabeth looks breathtaking and I'd very much have preferred her to get this without the random guys, George Michael wannabe included. They made her look like a hag here which is a shame.

It really is the most flattering image of Sam.

Damn, this could have been an amazing close-up cover of Grace Elizabeth! Sam Smith looks okay, but those two models look like 18+ actors. What's with the model aesthetics nowadays... Where has the gentleman look gone?

Yawn. The models interest me more than him.

Grace looks gorgeous as always and I wish she had gotten the cover to herself (gigantic hat included!). Its a shame she's been shoved to the back. I don't really get the connection between the people on the cover - the one at the back looks as if he's just dropped in from his side job as a John Cena tribute act :ermm:

They should've just let the overrated Sam Smith do the cover solo. Grace (as much as she steals the shot) and those two other guys feel random and unnecessary here. They also should've just got Inez & Vinoodh!

I like the V logo. They haven't played around with it ina very long time. It's Sam's cover but Grace stole the spotlight. :evil:

Sam Smith

Ph: Nicola Formichetti
dailymail.co.uk

V Magazine must really like Grace, she’s been feautured in 3 issues last year. She deserves her own cover!

The models are totally upstaging Sam. Jaad Belgaïd is GORG

Jude Law with Grace Elizabeth and two male models :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->