V&R In Japan

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
i'm a bit confused regarding their couture week date :unsure:
will it be just for the perfume? will we also see some V&R couture?
i do miss their couture collections :(

GOING DUTCH: Look who’s back on the couture calendar: Viktor & Rolf. But this time, it’s not for otherworldly clothes. The Dutch design wizards are zeroing in on a date during couture week in Paris, July 6 to 9, to unveil their first fragrance with beauty licensee L’Oréal. It is believed the advertising campaign has already been shot, but other details are under wraps. Meanwhile, Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren have a more imminent project. This month, they are traveling to Japan to inaugurate an exhibition they curated for the Kyoto Costume Institute. Devoted to color and fashion, it showcases clothes from the institute’s permanent collection — along with select Viktor & Rolf looks from other museums. After a two-month run in Kyoto, the show is slated to move to the new Mori Art Museum in Tokyo.

from wwd

I think it's just for their fragrance but I hope they do some couture as well

I would liek to see them do couture, they ahve gotten so commercial altely they need to regane some avant garde.

I'm just wondering if this will be exclusivly sold at major dept. stores or will Wal-Mart's and Target's across the US will be carrying this as well? I mean,L'Oréal is that commercial.....

As far as couture,I doubt it, since they seem quite stuck on P-A-P right now....and have been for some time.

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 8th, 2004 - 4:47 pm
I'm just wondering if this will be exclusivly sold at major dept. stores or will Wal-Mart's and Target's across the US will be carrying this as well? I mean,L'Oréal is that commercial.....

I doubt V&R would sell at target or wall mart , it woudl lwoer there profile, I dot hink that they would be savie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->