Valentino F/W 13.14 : by Inez & Vinoodh (Full Cast in Post #1)

Very excited about this campaign. The cast sounds interesting but not so sure how diverse they will be. I hope that it will be, though. I love the mix of the still life on one page and the model on the other, very nice touch to the layout.

valentino.com

Absolutely adore this :heart: Maud steals it for me!
There are several combinations of the left and right shots on the site, but I chose not to post them all

Last edited by a moderator:
^Beautiful campaign!
But sorry where is Laura Kampman?Is she in the first pic?:unsure:

Yes, she's in the first picture.

Perhaps this is useful:

Laura Kampman - Magdalena Jasek, Kati Nescher, Sasha Luss - Kati Nescher, Sasha Luss, Erika Labanauskaite, Sam Rollinson - Maud Welzen, Maud Welzen - Magdalena Jasek, Maud Welzen, Anouk Torsing, Irina Kravchenko - Magdalena Jasek, Tamara Weijenberg and Irina Kravchenko.

This is probably the best campaign since the two designers took over the brand.

I love the idea/concept behind this, but the result: the models and the 'paintings' don't merge well together.

Indeed, the result ends up being boring. I only like it because I love some girls of the cast, but actually, that's really wrong too. Too many girls, and it's too white.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really only loving Irina and Maud (which is never the case) in this campaign, would have loved to see more diversity in the casting and maybe even less girls tbh.

Definitely too many girls, but agree with the consensus; Maud steals this one for me, with Irina close on her Valentino heels. Still think Julia Hetta could have made it more modern and less renaissance fair.

I really like this campaign. Its not so luxury, they have more an easy vibe.

It's good but it's too Prada for me. I prefer Deborah Turbeville for Valentino.

Love Maud's shots, she outshines all the other girls. Loved the whole F/W collection and overall this is very beautiful campaign.

this is stunning. magdalena looks beautiful especially

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->