Miu Miu F/W 13.14 : by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin (Full Cast in Post #1)

Kinda meh about this :o I definitely need to see more to have a better opinion.

I like the kind of "lost clowns of Montmartre" vibe going on and I LOVE Marina and Hind (of all girls!!!!) getting the campaign, definitely will have to see more shots before I make my final decision but the cast makes me so happy. Would love to see the fur coat dress Pauline H wore during the show in some shots.

So far I enjoy what I see.
But to my surprise,no vanessa?!Will Inez&Vinoodh work with her?

im loving the outcome of this. I had a feeling Marina was going to be in thi, hopefully her next shot is better

I have a feeling there will be more pairs to come. Girls who could pass for sisters? :unsure:

Hind looks great. Marina looks like the younger sister who is trying to be cool like her older sis though. :lol:

As much as I love Hind, and think she's one of the most gorgeous girls around, I have to say I like the hunchback Marina attitude here. I hope the rest of the cast (if there is) is as refreshing as these two.

This is amazing!!! This made the rest of the year for me. Very happy for both girls, they look great and eye catching. Long live diversity!!!:heart::heart::heart:

I like it, it's quite nostalgic in a way.

MODEL LINEUP: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin captured the young, edgy spirit of Miu Miu’s fall collection in the label’s advertising campaign, which makes its debut in international publications this month.

The photographer duo shot the varied cast of models, including Katlin Aas, Emily DiDonato, Daphne Groeneveld, Georgia May Jagger, Adriana Lima, Marina Nery, Hind Sahli, Anne Verhallen and Lindsey Wixson, on a seaside pier with the skyline of a mysterious city in the background.

In one image, Sahli and DiDonato are shown wearing the collection’s opulent astrakhan maxi coats while seated on two bikes and gazing intensely into the camera.

wwd

Great casting...So happy to see Lindsey back to MiuMiu

So that rumor was true about the cast. I'm really sad that they didn't keep the hair styling from the show, but the cast is really nice overall. I'll wait for the full campaign to come out before making any judgments, but I doubt I'll like it as much as last season.

First of all: what a despicable cast :ninja:

However, I do like that new shot. The background must be a matte painting, but I think that was the purpose and I like it. Makes it a bit cartoon-ish. I also do wish they'd use the hair and make-up from the show, which was quite brilliant.

Overall, a very disappointing campaign for Miu Miu standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->