Miu Miu F/W 13.14 : by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin (Full Cast in Post #1)

I kind of like it. Will wait for more shots though.

I'm in love with the new shot! :heart: The setting is stunning, I love how intentionally unreal only some parts of it look, and the bicycles are the perfect prop that allow for a chic pose that showcases the clothes really well. I can't wait to see the shots with Lindsey and Daphne!

Interesting cast.

But the background looks so fake. Over photoshopped perhaps?

They are like a bunch of 21st century Titanic aristocrats bored out of their mind in the ship.

Can't wait for Daphne and Lindsay!

They probably put Emily and Adriana in a shot together. :lol: Can't wait to see it!

I could do without Georgia May Jagger because she just doesn't scream Miu Miu to me but the rest of the casting sounds good, the results so far though seem so sad and depressing. The colours are dreary and the background has no link to the theme of the collection itself. I wish this was just a streamline campaign which wasn't battling against the clothes because the collection this season was quite overpowering.

I'm glad Lindsey is back to Miu Miu and i'm excited to see how she fits with this quite sad scenery same with Daphne. Also I was glad to see Marina's name but the was they have styled her hair does no favours for her already quite small head. Adriana on the other hand is becoming a Miu Miu favourite with two campaigns after each other.

I think (surprisingly) Kaitlin Aas looks the best so far in these shots. Georgia looks like a corpse :ninja:

I could do without Georgia May Jagger because she just doesn't scream Miu Miu to me but the rest of the casting sounds good, the results so far though seem so sad and depressing. The colours are dreary and the background has no link to the theme of the collection itself. I wish this was just a streamline campaign which wasn't battling against the clothes because the collection this season was quite overpowering.

I'm glad Lindsey is back to Miu Miu and i'm excited to see how she fits with this quite sad scenery same with Daphne. Also I was glad to see Marina's name but the was they have styled her hair does no favours for her already quite small head. Adriana on the other hand is becoming a Miu Miu favourite with two campaigns after each other.

I know! What's up with that? I would've thought she would've got Prada after walking exclusively. Definitely not complaining though.

They are like a bunch of 21st century Titanic aristocrats bored out of their mind in the ship.
:lol: True!
I like how the models look, but not the background, so fake, why not use a real ship.

It's kind of like an extension of last season I feel? The background's painted feeling reminds me of last season. Anyways I'm not a fan of most of the cast(Miu Miu casts are just getting weirder and weirder by the seasons.) Lindsey looks great but Georgia in the shot ruins it. Kaitlin also looks good. Anyways it's a let down for my favorite collection of the season.

Digital Edition Elle UK

This is the only shot I really like. Probably because the fake sea is barely visible here.

All of those new images grouped together makes them look like shots out of a lookbook. All the models are in the same position for cryin' out loud. How disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just a little concerned about the backdrop. Looks so fake. And this somehow reminds me of their 2004 season campaigns (The one with Querelle Jansen, Anne Catherine Lacroix).

Such beautiful ads.. Actually I am not as fond of this as I was of the previous campaign, but this is still beautiful. Love the colors. Love I&V's photography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->