Valentino F/W 2022.23 Paris

When you want to be Schiaparelli, but you lack the depth of Roseberry, so you use the iconic colour instead.

Also the fact that the name "Pink PP" didn't raise any questions is tragically hilarious.

man the menswear is so boring. just black clothes and the the sneakers I had to wear when I worked in a kitchen. zzzz

After his recent disastrous RTW outings and campaigns, it's a step in the right direction, although seems a bit like a retrospective of his work at the house.
The men's looks should have been axed completely from the show. They're a non-factor and drag it down. I don't know why he insist on streetwear for his menswear. No one asked for that from Valentino. I go to Valentino for PIECES! Not sneakers, darling.

There are some beautiful pieces throughout but the pink is too much and seems like a cop out. He still can't seem to challenge himself to successful results.

Overall I am content with the show as the Valentino woman is finally glamorous and seems to be interested in jet setting again.

What an agressive shade of Pink!
It just looked so irritating on film…Quite terrible.
I expected different shades of pink and not pieces styled together in one shade of pink.

As usual, not a real POV. The pants and the shoes tied the whole collection together and it’s really another trunk show with everything under the sun thrown on the runway and then the black section to appease buyers.

What’s the point of having a runway legend like Violeta Sanchez to put her in hard-to-walk platforms?

I love the look on Anok tho. It’s very me and it’s an editorial version of how I would dress for eveningwear, without those shoes and that bag…Of course!

I don't like it because it's the same things he has presented before but with just 2 colors.

I think because Valentino was linked with the shades of red by the founder himself so PP just wanted to introduce a new color so this pink can become his signature for the house. But it just ends up very force.

If you want to do a primary one or two colors show, the clothes have to be strong or impactful in terms of designs or silhouettes. This collection is neither of those. It's just another parade of Valentino merchandise.

I think PPP has the same problem as MGC, they let the message be more important than the clothes. When it should be the clothes that come first.

one of the best shows this season. i absolutely loved every single thing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->