Valentino F/W 2015.16 Paris

Valentino-RTW-FW15-Paris-1982-1425995815-mediumbigthumb.jpg
Valentino-RTW-FW15-Paris-2012-1425995857-mediumbigthumb.jpg

Valentino-RTW-FW15-Paris-2029-1425995886-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

i dont like any of this i already hate Valentino. collection and the final is so ugly idk any of these people someone keep celebrities especially American ones off the runway
Someone call the fun police; we have a stickup on comedy ave.

I LOVED IT, beautiful collection. The only thing i didn't like was the dragon dress. The ending was hilarious LOL, are they alredy shooting zoolander 2?

Those black and white patterns remind me of Marc Jacobs, particularly that collection inspired by Edie Sedgwick, but also some of them remind me of Alexander McQueen although they look cheap in comparison. I'm really sick of the US celebrities in the fashion world, it's time to get rid of them, we have more than enough with those tacky movies that they produce.

I'm really sick of the US celebrities in the fashion world, it's time to get rid of them, we have more than enough with those tacky movies that they produce.

:lol:

...really? If anything, I thought that little runway appearance at the end was one of the high points of what otherwise been a mercilessly underwhelming season.

The details are exquisite, except the dragon pieces. Totally hideous.

I LOVED IT, beautiful collection. The only thing i didn't like was the dragon dress. The ending was hilarious LOL, are they alredy shooting zoolander 2?

yes, they've been shooting rome (wtf) for a while, and now this makes me wonder if there's a bigger valentino tie-in in the film lol

That was unexpected. Still, great publicity.

I do like how modern it all looks, very wearable.

Totally beautiful collection! Especially the black dresses and overcoats. Completely chic and pretty. I'd love to wear most of it, even though I've never even been a fan of Valentino's aesthetic.
And the cameo at the end was so great and fun!! Don't be a sour sport. :rofl:

i dont like any of this i already hate Valentino. collection and the final is so ugly idk any of these people someone keep celebrities especially American ones off the runway

So eloquent.

Loved the ending. The clothes are nice enough, but just like D&G they are using the same silhouettes again and again, but luckily in a better way than D&G.

So many unflattering looks, too many basic-looking designs. No thanks.

Valentino was also the only fashion house to appear in 'The Devil Wears Prada', since Ms. Wintour supposedly "banned" many from appearing in it. Get that publicity I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->