valentino04.jpg

valentino05.jpg
valentino06.jpg

valentino07.jpg
valentino08.jpg

valentino09.jpg
valentino10.jpg

wwd

I was just wondering yesterday why Valentino weren't doing menswear again.
Anyway, this is somewhat unextraordinary, I'd like to see the second-to-last trousers again.
The buttons on the double-breasted suit seem too high and though this is a nice design feature, it makes the jacket pull under the arm instead of on the waist. I like the combo beside it with the leather jacket on top, though.

This is a beautiful collection i love the cardigan with the trimmed fur

Lovely,i'm loving the jacket with leather sleeves ^_^

this looks like Zara, sorry to say

they're lost when they can't throw ruffles and flowers onto fabric and call it a day

The coats/jackets/blazers are very nice. Simple but very nice. I don't like the way the pants look -- all scrunched up.

HOLY CRAP.I cant believe Im not completly disgusted with this collection :lol: I mean its not great but its not horrible either

I only wish I could say the same about the womens wear:innocent:

When did the Valentino man turn into such a geek? Male frump at its best... at least its cohesive with the women's collection.:innocent:

Very uninspired, to say the least. Styling is non-existent, and the fit is weird. I thought it was the model, but in the pic with plain blue sweater he looks normal, so it's the clothes that disfigure him. If they can't cut a decent blazer or whatever they should stop overestimating their abilities and do what Dolce and Dsquared guys do, mix classic looks, add logos, and at least try to style it all in something with a gimmick, otherwise it's painful to observe plain clothes. :unsure:

The coats/jackets/blazers are very nice. Simple but very nice. I don't like the way the pants look -- all scrunched up.
T

Yes, I agree. And also think that double breasted blazer that pulls across the chest is very ill-fitting.

the last 3 are the most wearable, to me. This model does not help the clothes, either.

Full collection in HQ via The Fashionisto.

Some of it is definitely frumpy, but there are a lot of modern and very wearable pieces in here.

Valentino Fall 2011

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gorgiosa9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->