Valentino - The Campaign Archive

Thank for the scans MissIvana!!! wonderfull campaign :wink:
the model is Tricia Heffner are from SS1994, do you have ads from Gucci,Missoni, Moschino? 1990 to 2000?

Valentino Ads

Fall/Winter 2001
Models: Aexl Hermann, Caroline Ribeiro and Karolina Kurkova
Ph.: Steven Meisel

Fall/Winter 2002
Models: Amy Wesson, Anouk Lepere, Caroline Ribeiro, Jacquetta Wheeler, Karen Elson, Michele Alves, Raquel Zimmermann and Trish Golff
Ph.: Steven Meisel

My friend Guga sent to me, by email, these two ads of Valentino... I like all photos!!! Thanks Guga!!!

Testinofan - do you have a larger pic of Caroline Winberg in the blue dress from the SS04 you posted back in in post #35? It was a while ago, so you may not longer have it. I've been looking for that one for awhile!

Thanks everyone to has contributed thusfar, lovely images. I know it takes alot of time to scan, hunt, and post :flower:

Testinofan - do you have a larger pic of Caroline Winberg in the blue dress from the SS04 you posted back in in post #35? It was a while ago, so you may not longer have it. I've been looking for that one for awhile!

Thanks everyone to has contributed thusfar, lovely images. I know it takes alot of time to scan, hunt, and post :flower:

yes i have all bigers now no are in mi house im back the monday i promes post to you oki :wink:much kisses im happy liked
soon star in this therad all ads of Valentino from 1988 to 2007 with date, of models, photographer seasson etc
in cronologhy of yesr kisses

yes i have all bigers now no are in mi house im back the monday i promes post to you oki :wink:much kisses im happy liked
soon star in this therad all ads of Valentino from 1988 to 2007 with date, of models, photographer seasson etc
in cronologhy of yesr kisses

Yay! Can't wait!

:flower:

SO excited......

I went through the whole thread and the FW 07 is missing^^

I don't have it

Here HQ enjoy:wink:

scanned by me

I found these pics at total format. I think that testinofan posted them but smaller and all of them in one piece. So here they are bigger! And I think that is not all of them!!!

Valentino SS1994
Photographer: Mario Testino.
Model: Nadja Auermann.

0018py2.jpg

Valentino SS1994
Photographer: Walter Chin.
Model: Tricia Heffner.

0017vv6.jpg

Valentino SS1994
Photographer: Steven Meisel.
Model: Christy Turlington, Mark Vanderloo, Unk

0019ad7.jpg

0020xg4.jpg

Valentino SS1994
Photographer: Herb Ritts.
Model: Bet Henausen.

0021nn5.jpg

Valentino FW1994

0022kl5.jpg

0023nb2.jpg

Valentino FW1994 Very Valentino

0024ms0.jpg

Valentino FW1994
Photographer: Bruce Weber.
Model: Larry Scott.

0025fl2.jpg

Valentino SS1995
Model: Claudia Schiffer.

0026kp1.jpg

0027lp6.jpg

Valentino SS1995

0028jy8.jpg

Valentino FW1995
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Model: Christy Turlington,Gregg Avedon, Rick Dietz, Patrick Lao, Scott King, Jason Shaw.

0029mx8.jpg

Valentino FW195
Photographer: Unk
Models: Helena Christensen, Naomi Campbell.

0030ha7.jpg

Valentino SS1996
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier.
Models: Stella Tennant, Kristy Hume, Trish Golff, Shalom Harlow, Georgina Grenvillie.

0031gr1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->