S/S 2020 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Vogue just posted a YouTube video of Kendall promoting Stuart Weitzman, so I’m assuming there’s a chance she’ll appear in that campaign again

Did they scrap the Zara ad? I can't find the preview on their website or Instagram.

So Mona is also in Versace??
I think that her images are for the Virtus bag and jungle print collection for their online shop?

versace

I think that Kohei and Justin shot the campaign and collection for their online shop.

versace

That's not part of the versace campaign, that's an e catalog sort of thing. Ambar and Cynthia are also in it.

A preview of the upcoming Chanel 19 Handbag advertising campaign, starring Margaret Qualley, Marine Vacth and Taylor Russell:

CHANEL.COM

What ever happened to the Chanel shoot Gigi did months ago? I think she was shot by Cass Blackbird? All the clothing & accessories she wore said Chanel No. 5, but I don’t recall her being announced as an ambassador or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
A preview of the upcoming Chanel 19 Handbag advertising campaign, starring Margaret Qualley, Marine Vacth and Taylor Russell:

CHANEL.COM
I REALLY DON'T GET THE MARGARET QUALLEY LOVE. Her beauty is so average. A new low for Chanel muses. This would have been great if Taylor Russell served as OG. Not only because she's back but because she really IS stunning and acts better than Qualley. Couldn't care less about Marine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->