S/S 2020 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Fernanda Ly are in Rome too, according to her instagram stories. Does that mean anything?

Doutzen by Meisel for Chloé?

Xiao Wen booked both Prada and Fendi’s resort campaigns. Quite a resurgence.

Jennifer Lopez shoted for Coach yesterday in NY. Maybe no Versace?

It's just a backstage pic from the show (Lily Vogt I think).
She is really looking like Doutzen in this angle, very Grace Kelly! They have a mole in the same place.

Clare Waight Keller's been on set in Paris for Givenchy's upcoming advertising campaign. I don't think Ariana Grande's currently in Paris, so can hopefully rule out Grande returning as the face of the brand.

The Daily Mail (I know, what a source! But I thought it was worth mentioning) published that Bella was shooting for Miu Miu in Barcelona.

Versace campaign currently underway in New York:

Mert Alas commented on Donatella's photo so it maybe they are shooting it?

I think Meisel no longer holds that level of power to say no to a creative director’s personal choice
Actually, I can confirm to you that Meisel is maybe the only one today who hold that level of power. He is Meisel, people who choose to work with him knows what they are getting into.
There’s no Demarchelier, Testino or Lindbergh...So having Meisel or even Leibovitz adds more cachet than before.
And truth to be told, working with Meisel gives a signal to the industry. It may not speak to your average consumer but for the industry people, it’s still a major deal.

Who do we spy on the monitor here? A behind-the-scenes look at Versace’s upcoming campaign:

New to The Fashion Spot, hi everyone!

Versace campaign is Kendall. Not sure if it's OG or not, but she shot with Mert & Marcus at Highline Studios in NY on Saturday and seemingly was on set with Versace based on her instagram story from that day:

Other clues in attached photos (I apologize if I attached those wrong, still getting a hang of the format here).

IMG_6829.jpeg IMG_6830.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->