S/S 2020 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
The S/S 2020 shows finished off last Tuesday and the next event to follow is the accompanying advertising campaigns! Who do we want to see score the campaigns this upcoming season? Any preferences?

Is Jennifer Lopez by Steven Meisel a done deal for Versace? After all, Lopez IS the embodiment of the jungle print collection, no? Will Meisel even agree to shoot Lopez?

I truly to hope to see JLO for Versace by Meisel! After last season's campaign with those young models in grunge looks, I need some glamour. I would only accept Amber and Imaan as other choices for the campaign.
I guess Chanel will book Vittoria again and Maike and Rianne who opened and closed the show.. I hope they cast also new faces Lissandra Blanco and Mica Schneider.
Prada will have Gigi, Anok again and a couple of new faces I think, hopefully Sara B too.
Mona, Adut, Rianne, Anok, Sora, Fran will continue to sweep for sure.. that Russian famous girl Alesya may book Burberry.. Abby Champion will get some big names too.. and I'm curious to see Steinberg.
Will Balenciaga go for Bella? What will Kendall get?

Curious to see who will get Fendi and if they will choose a Karl favorite or someone else.

Also Vittoria and Adut are in London it looks like they are shooting for a Tiffany’s campaign

I think Meisel no longer holds that level of power to say no to a creative director’s personal choice, so JLO is a shoe in i guess....Prada has many gorgeous newfaces to choose from this season for their campaign like Ashley, Sculy, Mika, Lissandra, Krini. And please, i do not want to see Naomi at Saint Laurent, lol.

I hope to see Kerolyn Soares! She did 10 shows in Milan and 11 in Paris, btw she opened Hermés and Nina Ricci. Her face is amazing and she's very photogenic.

I truly to hope to see JLO for Versace by Meisel! After last season's campaign with those young models in grunge looks, I need some glamour. I would only accept Amber and Imaan as other choices for the campaign.
I guess Chanel will book Vittoria again and Maike and Rianne who opened and closed the show.. I hope they cast also new faces Lissandra Blanco and Mica Schneider.
Prada will have Gigi, Anok again and a couple of new faces I think, hopefully Sara B too.
Mona, Adut, Rianne, Anok, Sora, Fran will continue to sweep for sure.. that Russian famous girl Alesya may book Burberry.. Abby Champion will get some big names too.. and I'm curious to see Steinberg.
Will Balenciaga go for Bella? What will Kendall get?
Maybe Versace book Anita Pozzo. She opened the show and she fits the sexy side of the brand!

It would honestly be a shame if Versace wasn't OG JLo by Meisel (if he would shoot her :lol:)

Versace: Jennifer Lopez
YSL: Anja Rubik
Chanel: Vittoria Ceretti
Max Mara: Doutzen Kroes

If JLO doesn't get Versace I hope for Amber!

According to the instagram of Paul Andrew, they might be shooting this season’s campaign for Salvatore Ferragamo.

According to the instagram of Paul Andrew, they might be shooting this season’s campaign for Salvatore Ferragamo.

@david_kammenos ig
Sora Choi, Alpha Dia, and Binx are shooting

And actor David Kammenos, who walked the S/S 20 show.

Doutzen spends 3 days shooting with Geraldine Saglio and Lachlan Bailey in Ibiza... I think it's possibly for Massimo Dutti!

Vittoria and Faretta are in Rome together, wonder what campaign they are shooting!

Vittoria and Faretta are in Rome together, wonder what campaign they are shooting!

Felice N, Maike Inga, Ugbad, Kris G, Hiandra and Greta Varlese are also in Rome.

I’m guessing Fendi, based off Ugbad’s IG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->