Vanessa Bruno

^thank-you for the kind comments about my blog! i am in las vegas right now for work (yuck!) so I haven't had time to post recently.

that dress looks cute! I bet it will look great with a lot of things- a sweater dress is one thing I wish I bought this fall/winter, but now it is too late- time to think about spring wardrobe!

Window pics from the Vanessa Bruno store in the Marais

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playlikeagirl/

2273175017_61608cd773_b.jpg

2273971192_d490d4bc62_b.jpg

Aby, great shots, thanks. looks like you had a busy window shopping day...did you go inside?

that last top and trouser look so great on the mannequin. very girly...not my cup of tea but pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckyme, I didn't take the shots. The pics come from a Flickr.

Actually, Vanessa Bruno's new collection leaves a little indifferent... lucky for my bank account though!

thanks for the pics aby..
i quite like some of it..

i think the shoes are great...:flower:

has anyone checked out the fall collection online...
http://www.vanessabruno.com/

i am not crazy about the main line...
but i want practically everything from ATHE...
:woot:

*thing is i always love everything on the site and either cannot find it in the stores....
or just don't like it on me when i do find it...or i find the wrong colour...
hmmmm....

nothing rocks my boat but I'll plant a tree.

^me too, the only garment that worked for me from VB are some flare leg jeans which fit me really well but everything I have tried is meh...

It's really hard to tell what's what on the website for VB clothing. In my experience a lot of it looks underwhelming but in person is awesome. I was in heaven the last time I was at the VB stores in Paris.

That said, the bags are not as awesome as last fall.

here's charlize theron looking so cute in vanessa bruno imo..:heart:

i know softie and i'm sure a few others don't like seeing celebs wearing these 'secret' french labels but i have to say i get quite a bit of pleasure out of seeing people wear these lovely clothes...of course if the Disney crew started wearing them i'd think twice but i think charlize does it justice! ^_^

justjared

^ looks like she's got it a size too small though....

That checkered dress is so cute!
I was at the VB boutique a few days ago and saw so many lovely clothes and accessories. I especially have my eyes set on a leather jacket from the Athé line...:wink:

i am definitely a fan of VB, and agree w/snickerdoodles that a lot of the clothes can look underwhelming til you try the clothes on. i wish there was a boutique here in the states!

View attachment 420483

can't wait for an occasion to wear this dress i just got.. for 70 percent off! sales are killing me :shock:

does anyone know if the fuzzy hats from runway were made for retail? i think they are kind of quirky and cute.

nuitblanche - please credit your image :smile:

I actuallly tried a version of that dress (shorter, longer sort of wing like sleeves) and it looked pretty terrible on me. I find VB's fit on me very hit and miss, just bought an amazing black trench of hers on sale and the fit is amazing.

Interview with Vanessa Bruno with pics of Lou Doillon, from Russh Mar/Apr 2009 Issue 27:

scans by rox_yr_sox

I love the way she combines colors.. very subtle..
I posted some pictures of her Paris Apartment here :flower:
I think it would be very interesting if she, like so many other designers, came out with an interior design line..

I changed my mind about her SS 09 collection. Wether Athé or from the main line, I saw so many lovely items last time I checked her store.

I bought a pair of flat studded sandals and I really want a linen dress and also a linen/lace tee.

Both pics from www.net-a-porter.com

Those flats are really great Aby!

I can't wait to go to Paris and check the collection out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->