Vanessa Bruno

Hmm thanks Aby - going to Paris is two weeks and you are whetting my appetite....

^I was at the VB store in the Marais today. The lace/linen tee is still on racks and hopefully will still be in 10 days...

I also tried on that cut out dress in grey, turquoise and black. I'll certainly take the grey one.

40913_fr_dl.jpg

net-a-porter.com

Wooh! Great sales at VB, everything is already down to 50%!

I got everything I wanted, the grey dress, the linen/lace tee and studded flat sandals in hiboux color (I had returned the black ones because I felt the price was not justified for such a seasonal item).

I am majorly lusting over this blazer, might have to snag it before Fall.

35jm83o.jpg
raqhwy.jpg

netaporter.com

huh?...
no idea what it looks like...
:unsure:...

the pleats are the thing i love...
^_^...

^Funny that skirt is on my list!

I tried it yesterday and am on the fence wether I should get it or not. The material is a little heavier than I thought but I love the leather band.

I'm sure you already tried the usual suspects: nap, shopbop, revolve and didn't she opened a store in LA? It could be worth a shot...

i love it...i want it...
no one has it!!!...

wah!...
:(

I'm surprised this thread is not more active. I guess Isabel Marant is sadly grabbing all the spotlight on the Parisian designer front.
I was at her store a few weeks ago and the new collection has amazing and beautiful pieces!
Also checked the Athé pop-up store. The "Athé" line is more youthful but has some strong interesting items.

yes, aby, me too. this season had an impact for sure and i notice that more online sites are carrying her clothing so its on the rise. i would love to see a pop up store, pop up in nyc.

Thought I'd post my new Athé bag.

(my pic + Grazia)

the beautiful Alix wearing a skirt from this FW Athé collection. It's not my style but she wears it well.

(The Cherry Blossom Girl)
5068820399_bb19fcf66a_o.png

^^^ agreed Aby - lovely....so lovely I bought heaps of it last month :blush:

got a chance to visit the store in LA...
tried on the skirt i wanted but not in my size...
*sigh*...

got a little blue knit top instead...
but i think i really only got that cause i needed to leave the store with something...
:lol:

sadly- i don't think that skirt is meant for me...
:ermm:...

^^^ what skirt, what skirt?????

pic of the top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->