Vanessa Hudgens Scandal!

zembla

Reaction score
A naked photo of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens has been making the rounds on the Internet and TMZ can confirm that it's real.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public." The National Enquirer was the first to report of the photo's existence, and it has since surfaced on various blogs across the net.

Hudgens, 18, is dating her "HSM" co-star, Zac Efron.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/06/hsm-nude-pic-its-the-real-deal/

Wow...they will never learn...:doh:

Bad luck for Hudgens, although a small, mean part of me does find it slightly amusing. It's a horrible thing to happen to anyone, especially someone in the public eye.

I only hope it's enough for Zac to break up with her. Only because I want to date him!

Even a bombshell like Jessica Alba won't do nude photos. (I think that's right. Pretty sure.)

Is she the next Lindsay/Nicole/Britney/Paris? Lincoltnis? (I tried to mash the name together. Maybe it'll catch on?)

^ I have to agree... it is such a shame that some sleezball put it on the net, but really, in the computer age, what idiot takes naked/comprimising position pictures of themselves? Especially someone in the limelight? :judge:

This is really going to blow up in her face. Us Weekly is going to be all over it :shock:

Vanessa has already been replaced in HSM3!?
LOS ANGELES,Calif., Sept. 6th--Due to the recent scandal of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens' naked photo scandal, Execs at Disney have parted ways with the star and have decided to replace her with "Cheetah Girls" star Adrienne Bailon. The decision came just hours after the scandal became public and got to the offices at Disney. Says insiders "It was an extremely hard decision to do. Vanessa has become apart of the family, but we felt it was irresponsible of her to do what she did." It has now been announced that Bailon, star of another hugely successful Disney franchise "The Cheetah Girls" will replace Hudgens in the role of Gabriella, Zac Efron's love interest in the upcoming "High School Musical 3". Both Hudgens and Bailon's reps denied a comment, as well as the reps for Disney.

source: US Weekly.

I feel bad for her even though it was kind of irresponsible. I never watched any of the HSM but alot of my friends do/did. Its a shame.

I hate Adrienne Bailon. Will not watch HSM3... at least not in theaters.

I didn't think Disney would take it this seriously :shock:

I'm no fan of hers but isn't that a bit too much? The franchise was extremely successful because of the chemistry between Zac and Vanessa, to throw that away seems irrational on Disney's part :unsure:

does anyone understand why would a 18 year girl take naked pictures???

^ A lot of people on the net think they were taken for a certain boyfriend of hers with the initials Zac Efron... :innocent:

OH snap! You can see the photos on ONTD at livejournal. It's odd and I'm kind of thinking she was at least 18 when they were taken because no one's freaked out and demanded they be taken down.

I'm still undecided whether or not to tell my little sister.

Wait now people are saying the artcicle is fake. Hmm.... Somebody posted it on ONTD with this source :/
Ugh. Now I'm very confused...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->