Vanessa Hudgens: Nude Again

And just because she is 'developed' doesn't mean she wasn't a minor, a lot of girls are developed at a young age.

The pics have been pitched to various sites, including TMZ -- we turned them down. Several websites have published the photos, taken by Vanessa herself in her home. Vanessa's lawyer says the pics were taken when she was underage. As such, publication could be a federal crime
from tmz.com

she's lying, she was not underage
in the new pics there is a poster of the movie HSM, wich was released in 2006, she was born 1988
2006-1988= 18

Naked pictures always get leaked about a month before one of her movies comes out. First HSM3 now Bandslam. Does her publicist think we are stupid?

She craves this attention. Next time the gossip blogs should ban her supposedly leaked nudes.

also we're not saying just cos she's developed she wasn't underage. the fact she was more developed than in the first pictures does, because they were saying these new pics were taken before the ones we've already seen, obv lie :shock:.

Sorry, I stand corrected :smile:

I feel bad for her being called a wh*re, sl*t, hooker etc. Assuming she didn't leak them herself, a lot of people take sexy photos of themselves for example to send to their partners (especially if they're spending time apart like she and Zac would often be) so in no way does it indicate promiscuity.

also we're not saying just cos she's developed she wasn't underage. the fact she was more developed than in the first pictures does, because they were saying these new pics were taken before the ones we've already seen, obv lie :shock:.

yeah, she looked more developed during her second "photo shoot"
and it even looks stanged, faker.

ckashie sorry if i came out as aggressive, but i was just in disbelief she even tough of saying she was underage, she's just unbelievable

i don't really care much that she took her photos, but the fact that it has happened for a second time, she really need to be careful especially since she is a Disney "star"

i really think its all a publicity stunt

However, in August 2009, a new set of pictures, showing Hudgens topless emerged on the Internet surface. The latest batch of Topless pictures are said to have been taken before the first nude photo scandal. Hudgens's representatives have yet to make an official statement although Lawyers have requested the removal of the pictures from the Internet
from Oneindia

lol good luck with the removing the images from the Internet

My first thought when I saw the pictures was that she was probably webcamming with a boyfriend, trying to be sexy and perhaps unbeknownst to her they took screencaps. Just a theory. But who knows really... I guess Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton were unknown before their sex tapes.

And just because she is 'developed' doesn't mean she wasn't a minor, a lot of girls are developed at a young age.

The pictures were taken with a cell phone. You can see her holding a Razr up in the mirror.

"Vanessa wants to raise her visibility and become an 'A' lister, so by posing Vanessa is shedding her Disney image and becoming a serious actress," Hollywood’s leading image consultant Michael Sands said. "Vanessa feels her career is being held back and she wants to be ‘en vogue’."

okay, so instead of maybe, i don't know, just taking the movie role to prove that you can shed your disney image, let's take nude pictures to prove that you have the talent to take on more serious roles...makes perfect sense to me.

i'm so sick of this girl. can her 15 minutes be over yet??

Why does this even make the news? So...the chick showed her t*ts, why should I take time out of my life to care about it? :rolleyes:

It does seem like a publicity stunt with the timing and such. And I don't think it's 'normal' for her to take those pictures. For some joe blow it's fine, no one will ever find out. But for someone with celebrity, it's foolish of them to even take the shots, knowing that in this day and age EVERYTHING gets leaked. :innocent:

I feel sorry for her that I'm not going to name-call her or anything.

^ i completely agree. to be a celebrity who makes themselves out to be sweet and innocent, and then have pictures like that leaked AGAIN on the internet is completely idiotic. she deserves every embarassing namecall that she gets.

I just can't believe this is happening again!? This is a girl who will never learn. Expect a sex tape next.

Her lawyers are saying they were taken when she was still a minor but she definitely looks um developed
:innocent:.

My thoughts exactly! She looked much more, er, curvaceous in this set.

Pretty sure it's not a publicity stunt. The timing is more to bring attention to the nude photos to humiliate and embarrass Vanessa more than it is to bring publicity for her movie. It doesn't even make sense. Her tween fans would probably boycott and I can't see the people who become fans after seeing these (pervy men) wanting to go see Bandslam.

Good luck to Vanessa. I hope the people selling these girls out and trying to humiliate them get what they deserve.

I'm anything but a Vanessa fan, but I doubt she leaked them.

First of all, it's EXTREMELY humiliating to be exposed like that, after having that happened to you once, you definitely wouldn't want to have that happened to you again (unless you're Paris Hilton).

Second, even she should know that having the same scandal happen to you twice is going to have you questioned. :innocent:

On the other hand, pictures leaking from your Blackberry does seem a bit suspicious.

Perhaps Zac knew about it which is why he didn't make a big deal out of it? :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->