Vanity Fair August 2015 : Channing Tatum by Annie Leibovitz

They're promoting Magic Mike and yet we only see the arms? There's nothing sexy about this. And it doesn't even look like him.

:lol: Oxymore, I should never have clicked on that dance video!! So awkward, I need to unsee that.

Graydon must really like Channing Tatum, he's got about 3 covers by now. I find the actual shot extremely boring, but it's a departure from their usual style.

I mean sure its safe, but look at those arms, for me arms can be as sexy as seeing a man shirtless, or even more so! His best cover for them.

I like Channing, but this is already his THIRD time on Vanity Fair. I mean, come on. And he seems like a nice and funny guy, but I'm sure the story is going to be boring af. His stripper past has been thoroughly exhausted at this point.

So bored of Annie's work and, nothing against Channing, but again on the cover?

I read his reddit’s interview and I loved him from there! Here he looks bored and couldn’t be bothered to look hot or anything.

This cover looks like the Norman Jean Roy's work, no from Leibovitz. Also, he looks so bored, the other 2 shots could be a better cover than the actual.

He always takes the best dancing pics :D
I like the blue filter...

Once again, Vanity Fair has another hit cover on their hands. Channing Tatum looks hot and sexy without having to show his chest and etc.

Also, Annie is on a roll at VF. Can't wait to see the September cover with Rihanna.

5591d3fb1805dfb14520ab46_channing-tatum-august-2015-annie-leibovitz-vf-01.jpg

vanityfair.com

I loveeeee Channing and I think he's one of the most sexiest men in this world,
C'mon, this is boring , Nothing new here..
Please Annie takes a long vacation you deserve them

PD: Slap me Channing, Please :wub:

That photo above is such a ridiculous, photoshopped catastrophe. I mean really, how does the staff at Vanity Fair think that's a passable image for a major magazine? Does Leibowitz even care at this point? Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauttttttt555
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->