Vanity Fair December 2011 : Scarlett Johansson by Mario Sorrenti

tarsha

Reaction score
6sbe5.png

vanityfair

Great to see Sorrenti shooting a cover for VF.

The cover is lovely and I love the red hair. But the ed is just wow; she looks like a mermaid in the first pic. :wub: And Sorrenti shooting the cover made all the diffrerence. Much fresher than any other VF cover this year.

This is one of the best Vanity Fair covers of the year. I love Scarlett and this look really suits her well, imo.

Side Note: I was certain they'd use a deceased person for a cover for December. I thought it might be Steve Jobs.

her face looks a bit too photoshopped on the cover, and i'm not a big fan of that hairstyle, but i can see her overall appeal.

That doesn't look like Mario Sorrenti's work at all. Weird. Beautiful atmosphere in the first picture though, even if it's far too photoshopped for my taste.

She looks like a baby, very young and pretty, and although i dont appreciate the red hair on her, its still a nice and surprising cover. Fantastic that Sorrenti shot it.

she looks different in a good way! I like her in red

^Her new movie 'We bought a Zoo' as well as her nude images.

Very nice cover and editorial photos. Scarlett looks beautiful. These are her best pictures with red hair that I've seen!!

What an unnecessarily rude thing to say...
Considering she chose to discuss the topic in her interview, I guess everyone else has the right to discuss it too. Whether or not my comment was rude that is down to your personal opinion.

Considering she chose to discuss the topic in her interview, I guess everyone else has the right to discuss it too. Whether or not my comment was rude that is down to your personal opinion.

Right, but you said she was promoting her hacked nude images. I don't want to argue back-and-forth about it or anything, I just thought it was unkind.

^I don't really see how it was that rude and even if it was, it was as unnecessary as Scarlett talking about her self-shot p*rno in a magazine; a topic in short I have no interest to read about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->