Vanity Fair exposes Sienna Miller

well I just saw the scans of the page of pics on ohnotheydidnt...umm there was no story to go with it! though it was weird that they had the pics of her when everybody else only had one pic... maybe they were trying to say something but they sure didn't say it with words..

~RoseBud~ said:
But I love you...

Do not leave

Is it really love? Because I don't believe what I write half the time, either:wink: .
I think I'm going over to FARK, I mean it, and pretend I'm a hetero guy with a boobie fetish. Would you still love me if I was a hetero guy with a boobie fetish? And, more importantly, would there be enough love left over for Sienna?

True. The photos of her are pretty wild, but I personally think Sienna looks amazing. Sure, she's no Kate Moss. But, give her a break.

I just saw the pictures. They are on the inside flap in the middle. Sienna getting her toes sucked by Tara and them kissing each other. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

oolie coco said:
Don't you all understand she is doing it

- FOR the attention
- FOR the scandal
- FOR the promotion?

hello?

This is not just a fun afternoon with the girls, this is perfectly calculated.

If Sienna Miller is not known for her acting, and she breaks up with Jude, she has to be known for something else to stay famous.

And THIS is it.

Open your mind a little bit. Things are never EXACTLY as they seem. This is Hollywood.

i love that comment! her acting skills are crap, so she obviously had to do something to stay famous, before her 10 minutes of fame are over......:innocent: i totally agree with u.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are making too big of a deal over this but she made her bed and now has to lie in it. ( I sound like my dad:(lol:

I saw the scans at ohnotheydidnt and the pics looks just trashy...
not so much the pics themselves ( though they don't scream class)...
it's in combination with all the other pics.
Everyone else looks like they are posing for pics at a formal, but fun party and Sienna and her friend look like drunk college girls who snuck in.

I dont think it is shocking but I do think it is tacky but then again Sienna Miller and tacky? They are synonyms. I don't think (well I hope not anyway) that her film career will really take off. Depends on Factory Girl of course...

mellowdrama said:
Is it really love? Because I don't believe what I write half the time, either:wink: .
I think I'm going over to FARK, I mean it, and pretend I'm a hetero guy with a boobie fetish. Would you still love me if I was a hetero guy with a boobie fetish? And, more importantly, would there be enough love left over for Sienna?

Serious do not leave

You, me, and Sienna Babe. <3

ooo, what a classy lady! and here come all the miller heads to defend her to the death!!

haha these sienna drama posts crack me up!

Anyone getting extremely fired up about this obviously can't stand Sienna Miller. We all know where hate comes from..

There are more important things in the world.

I like Sienna Miller.. but not as much as some people. She's young though and I'm sure other celebrities have been seen doing much worse!

i don't care. It's just ridiculous. As is this Sienna bashing. So what she likes attention? What other celeb doesn't? Angelina and Brad do it in a more subtile way, Lindsay drinks, Britney.. well we all know about her, Kate Moss and bla bla bla. Why bash Sienna ? She's young, She wants to famous and she's hot. Who cares ?

ugh, sure she can have fun and all that...
but when i go out to have fun and party i don't go run around barefoot,
do yoga positions everywhere and lick feet.

I like Sienna and all but if she wants to be taken seriously as an actress
she needs to stop with that, and the pap attacks :shock:

She needs to watch her career and reputation cause she doesn't exactly
have the best one when it's relying on her candid style and her boyfriends
nanny affairs :doh:

#29 #30

i don't think sienna have done anything wrong
its party right
gossip world want new topic and they frame anybody-sienna

agree with you #6

i still love sienna miller

I saw that picture.. Holy God. Why did she absolutely have to show off her breasts? I mean, she's only doing that because of all the attention she gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->