Vanity Fair Holiday 2016 : Jennifer Lawrence by Peter Lindbergh

Yikes, it looks like the Italian version of Vanity Fair. Not a bad shot, but so budget and amateur. This is Jennifer's 6th VF cover, 3 of them was for the Hollywood issue, the rest all OG. Quite an accomplishment.

I'm only keen on the Kardashian and Maple syrup expose though....

Looks great, but the text takes away a lot.

I expect better from Lindbergh, but perhaps his B&W shots are too "artsy" for a VF cover? hopefully, the ed will be great...

The body of a screen goddess, the face of a college student. It looks like they ran out of glamour once they reached her neck.

It's same old song but still good for December cover.

Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Jessica Diehl

vanityfair.com

Peter Lindbergh channels Norman Jean Roy.

the dress on the cover is super-gourgeous :wub:
otherwise it is really quite forgetable

Classic, beautiful Lindbergh! All I thought when I saw Jennifer was 'are you kidding me?' - how stunning can she get? Her body is perfection! I like the cover, the styling... it feels like classic fashion and advertising to me (like the old Donna Karan ads that were cinematic). I love glamour for the holiday season.

Oh wow, her edit is a letdown in terms of originality, but I doubt VF's readers will pick up on that. The telephone booth shot was done better for Dior, and I've seen the last shot elsewhere countless times. No wonder Lindbergh doesn't book big covers!
Love the portrait with the one-shoulder dress. It really flatters her face in the best way possible.

The body of a screen goddess, the face of a college student. It looks like they ran out of glamour once they reached her neck.

The face of a college student who has had a ton of plastic surgery alterations, she looks so weird these days!

Generic Glamour is what they do best, but the issue actually has some interesting reads! The best is, by far, the Denton's Gawker v Thiel, nothing i love more than petty billionaries tking each other down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterskk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->