Vanity Fair March 2016 : Jennifer Garner by Patrick Demarchelier

Three images of that awful angle that makes her look like a whole other person, wow.

I love how she throws shade in the most elegant ways in her interview :lol:
my favorite part is: (about Ben´s phoenix tattoo) "You know what we would say in my hometown about that? Bless his heart" :cool:

I really enjoyed reading her interview I have to say. I like how absolutely frank she is, and as said above, does it quite elegantly. It's very apparent she was incredibly hurt by the situation but she's not out to name call or be bitter about it. I like her comments about Ben being the light in any room, she clearly still loves him. An interesting read I really wasn't expecting!

Style Disrupters
Photographers: Inez and Vinoodh
Celebrities/Models: Kelela, Tavi Gevinson, Grimes, Spike Jonze, Dakota Johnson, Kate Young, Melina Matsoukas, Lucy Chadwick, Bjarke Ingels, Yael Aflalo, Lineisy Montero, Hari Nef, George Bamford, Nick Wooster, Asap Rocky, Alessandro Michele, Sean Baker, Alison Mosshart, Kendall Jenner, St. Vincent, Cary Joji Fukunaga.

Vanity Fair Digital Edition via ebook3000

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the scans, Aizanara! Tavi has blossomed into quite the goddess, a far cry from that nerdy teen we saw a few years ago. I want to like the idea of Grimes in this magazine, but she looks terribly pedestrian here. And it's odd to see Kendall without Gigi, at least when you look at the context. The latter is as polarising as the former.

I cannot fault these portraits much and the casting is as always with VF, on point. I&V did good here, in fact much, much better than what they normally do for US Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->