Fashion Director: B. Åkerlund
Fashion Editor: Michael Philouze
Hair: Andy LeCompte
Makeup: Stephane Marais
Manicure: Naomi Yasuda

GrmXPrLK_t.jpeg

vanityfair.it

When you have no budget to hire Walker. Even Guinevere is there

I really wish she would become someone like Sade, which feels almost like an entity, so enigmatic and hard to reach. She's really desperate for attention. Ugh. It really pains me to say that because I truly believe she's an icon but over the past ten years all I can see is terrible styling and equally terrible medical procedures.

Oh, what a treat! Luigi & Iango always work their magic with Madonna. Religion is a much repeated theme on her repertoire, but it often works so well and this is one of such examples. Stellar display of photography, I really missed the polished glamour of Luigi & Iango. I'll definitely try and get a copy of this, the cover looks spectacular.

Not for the US?! Looks Madonna still has a strong base of followers in Europe.

Luigi and Iango never miss with Madonna. :clap:
Epic shoot, epic pictures of the Queen:king::heart:
This would snatch for Vanity Fair US, but they decided to go with Mr. Potato head instead.:wacko::ermm:

At this point it's just embarrassing. She looks like a parody of herself. Madonna with wrinkles, gray hair and shot by Lindbergh - that would be shocking.

Looks very David LaChapelle. But I don’t mind that. It looks pretty decent.

People always claiming ageism with Madonna but If Cher would be on the cover though everyone would live for it. That’s because while Cher is no stranger to cosmetic procedures, dressing sexy, and dating younger men, She comes off as someone with zero f*cks who is always gonna be the same bad *** rock chick she’s always been. Meanwhile Madonna comes off desperate to be someone half her age. You don’t see Cher making a fool of herself on Tik Tok or Jimmy Fallon. She’s just f*cking Cher. Madonna had the same kind of attitude till around 50 but now It’s the stench of desperation one can’t help notice but somehow we’re supposed to not acknowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->