Vanity Fair Italia January 2024 : Penélope Cruz by Luigi & Iango

I should hate it but actually love how the frizzy hair blends with the hat :stuart:

Fabulous! Luigi & Iango for Vanity Fair has become the most exciting pairing for me personally and I eagerly anticipate every new cover that they shoot for the magazine. This one is no exception to their good and glamorous streak.

Reminds me of gigi's Sept W Mag cover, just zoomed in and worse hair

116 pages in my digital copy.

The cover is in colour, but the images from this shoot that accompany her interview are in b/w.

This is followed by Billie Eilish with a few images shot by Leibovitz. I was trying to figure out which issue of Vanity Fair this was originally from - it seems to be from their Awards Insider Special Edition 2024 - see WHAT I WAS MADE FOR | Vanity Fair

Then there's Stars of the Desert, a long b/w portfolio of actors/directors etc, in relation to the Red Sea International Film Festival.

There's a Miranda Kerr interview, with a pregnancy image shot by Veronica Sams.

In the fashion section, there's an eleven-page studio editorial FOR YOU, shot by Giulio Rustichelli, with model Arina Besedina, which plays with scale, as she 'stands' on shoes and accessories.

Vanity Fair Italia is very feature-heavy and - unsurprisingly - the content can be very Italian-centric, but this issue has a decent amount of international content. I enjoyed looking through this issue, and hope that I'll see some of the features turn up in a VF edition that I can actually buy.

116 pages in my digital copy.

The cover is in colour, but the images from this shoot that accompany her interview are in b/w.

This is followed by Billie Eilish with a few images shot by Leibovitz. I was trying to figure out which issue of Vanity Fair this was originally from - it seems to be from their Awards Insider Special Edition 2024 - see WHAT I WAS MADE FOR | Vanity Fair

Then there's Stars of the Desert, a long b/w portfolio of actors/directors etc, in relation to the Red Sea International Film Festival.

There's a Miranda Kerr interview, with a pregnancy image shot by Veronica Sams.

In the fashion section, there's an eleven-page studio editorial FOR YOU, shot by Giulio Rustichelli, with model Arina Besedina, which plays with scale, as she 'stands' on shoes and accessories.

Vanity Fair Italia is very feature-heavy and - unsurprisingly - the content can be very Italian-centric, but this issue has a decent amount of international content. I enjoyed looking through this issue, and hope that I'll see some of the features turn up in a VF edition that I can actually buy.
Thanks for the review! how long is the coverstory?...thanks

No problem... in addition to the cover image, the feature inside (images + text) is 8 pages in my digital edition. It's 4 full-page b/w shots, then a further 2 half-page b/w shots sitting above the interview, then 2 pages of text continuing the interview, with one of those pages having a section looking at the progress of her career. The interview is Q&A.

The first b/w shot in the feature is pretty much the same as the cover shot, except her head is tilted very slightly backwards.

It's damn crazy their Vanity Fair is stronger than other main titles of CN.

Really nice cover of Penélope. Vogue should be embarrassed!

Luigi & Iango are nailing it with covers this month.

SONO CRESCIUTA COSÌ
Photography:
Luigi Murenu & Iango Henzi
Styling: Michael Philouze
Hair: Stephen Beaver
Make-up: Pablo Iglesias
Model/Celebrity: Penélope Cruz

Vanity Fair Italia Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
thanking the Gods for L&I giving us this inch of necessary glam every other month.
and they can be really creative too as we can observe by looking at some older editorials particularly when outdoors.
also, why don’t they photograph more ad campaigns? few brands I can think of that rhyme with Versace…

Penelope has been always beautiful and her look will be legendary as the icons from the past. I see she has a pretty interesting look at this age, like Sofia Coppola. Also the pictures has some Meisel '93 style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->