Vanity Fair January 2013 : Leslie, Melissa, Paul & Megan by Mark Seliger

OMG I love it! Almost all of my favorite comedic actors and actresses looking hilarious on 3 different covers. Kristen, Mya, Amy, and Melissa are working it! :lol:

^Megan stars in "This is 40" with everyone on her cover.... So it makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. Great to see my SNL fave's on the cover.

There are so many talented people on the cover... I really like them.

These are pretty great. So much energy and even the costume idea doesn't look that tacky.

But Meghan Fox? I know she's in that Knocked Up sequel, but lol.

This is so fun. Just looking at Kristen's face cracks me up.

Tacky but enjoyable. I know Megan Fox stars in the same movie with the others, but man she looks real out of place imo.
Just the gap between the actors says enough for me

Love the Laugh-In reference. :lol:

I don't think this is tacky at all, it's a comedy issue. I don't think they should be looking stoic.

These are exactly as they should be for a comedy issue. Nice to see a range of performers outside the box for VF, as opposed to another dead celebrity, or an actor/actress who has already covered the mag 1000x. These are going to look wonderful on the newsstands I'm sure.

Of course I kind of wish Judd Apatow wasn't involved...

That said, Vanity Fair is one of the magazines where the guest editor format really works. Many of their most memorable issues are the guest edited ones.

It's f*cking hilarious. Kristen Wiig can do no wrong.
Chris Rock's expression is so ridiculous I love it.

This is the sort of fresh and lively cover that will turn out to be Vanity Fair's lowest-selling issue of 2013, causing them to revert to the Hollywood formula while they wait for Robert Redford and Sophia Loren to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->